What should I do ?

Lucas Monteiro

Lucas Monteiro

I like a woman who is 10 years older than me (I'm 19 years old and she is 29 years old) , and she lives about 110km away from where I live, I already asked her if she cared if I lived near or not, and she said she did not care. We talk every day, I've told her sometimes how much I wish I could go see her, she even called me to spend a day with her, but for now I can not go to see her. What do I do ? I stop talking to her because she lives far away or I still talk and I give her a chance to have a relationship with her? I've never been in any relationship, this would be the first time, and I like it and feel we have a connection. But is it worth a try? I am very undecided about this, if anyone can help me about this, talk a little about what it is like to have a relationship at a distance, I would like to thank you.

Aceofspades123

A lot of this kind of thing happens online very often. I don't mean to sound patronising but it's probably just a one time thing and you won't talk to her by this time next week. If in a month you are still as close and you both still like each other as much as you do now then I would give it a go, but unfortunately, I think it's just going to be a one time thing

Lucas Monteiro
3 hours ago, Aceofspades123 said:

A lot of this kind of thing happens online very often. I don't mean to sound patronising but it's probably just a one time thing and you won't talk to her by this time next week. If in a month you are still as close and you both still like each other as much as you do now then I would give it a go, but unfortunately, I think it's just going to be a one time thing

Well, we've been talking for some time now, being not only once, we talk every day. I know the odds of it working are not too great, but I think it's worth trying. If in the end it goes wrong or not, at least I tried.

NoLongerActive1234

You won't able to know if it will work out so it is just if you feel like giving it a go. Just take it slow and see how you both feel. Long distance relationships are not so easy but it can work. Just make sure to keep communicating. Hopefully this was helpful. :)

Archived