Antitheist 

Ignostic.

I'm not an Ace though, I believe :-)

2 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Antitheist 

+1

6 hours ago, Doctor13 said:

@Scribbles ohhhh I like it! may I borrow that? hehe

Go ahead! Probably the only "good" pun I've ever made...

• 4 months later...

Hello , my name is stolencookie I am an atheist. Is there anyone else out there?

Yep, I am an atheist.

Hello, I'm an atheist as well.

Space-Ace-Android

Greetings fellow atheists!

Free cake for all <3

Image result for cake Christmas

Do you have any interesting theories about how our universe was created?

Lucas Monteiro

I am not atheist, but I am agnostic. That can count for you ? :D 

:D I am not alone I am currently visiting my religious father and it feels like hell . 

I am very much an atheist. On Friday I am going to 9 lessons and songs for godless people and I am really looking forward to it.

11 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

I am very much an atheist. On Friday I am going to 9 lessons and songs for godless people and I am really looking forward to it.

Seems interesting.

1 hour ago, StolenCookie said:

Seems interesting.

My parents booked it as we won't be going to any church services

2 hours ago, StolenCookie said:

Hello , my name is stolencookie I am an atheist. Is there anyone else out there?

yes I'm an atheist. Any arguments to the contrary seem totally loopy.

To clarify my answer, I don't believe in the man-made version of "God". I don't believe in anything out of any religion, but I also don't believe in a creator of any sort. The definition of God to me is an all powerful entity that rules over certain aspects of reality.

Therefor Death would be a "God" because it is an unpreventable, undeniable occurrence. It doesn't have to be alive, or even conscious to be a god. So In a sense, I do believe in Gods. Which rule over reality, rather than ourselves. 

There are times when I feel a strange connection to the universe, as if all the answers to every question lie just on the tip of my mental tongue waiting to be spoken. A feeling that for some reason reminds me that it's alright and I should not think so deeply about everything. It's really strange. I can't help but feel it's an entity' s energy.

2 hours ago, Space-Ace-Android said:

Greetings fellow atheists!

Free cake for all <3

Image result for cake Christmas

Do you have any interesting theories about how our universe was created?

Thanks for the cake!   It was a very unlikely event but also inevitable. Despite being very very unlikely the question of how did it start can only be asked in a Universe that did in fact come into existence .. and is stable .. for now. Matter came into existence as a quantum probability.

For years I believed that it was a kind of simple harmonic motion.. oscillating between successive Big Bangs and Big Gnabs ... each time the Universe restarts Time=O and the axes x,y and z also = 0  so in fact every iteration happens simultaneously and in the same 'space' . This would help support the idea of 'endless' alternate universes very nicely too. With the theoretical possibility of bridging the gap between them. But, unfortunately it seems that the scientists have ruled out the possibility of a Universe implosion in favour of a gradual entropy and slowing down of time, ulimately reaching an energy state of zero and time stops. Anyone who thinks they know what happens then ... good luck. Some people believe time would start to run backwards and would retrace it's steps towards an implosion... the rewinding of the Big Bang. I like syfy.

Archived