Words you wish you had never heard. TMI.

Vi-jay-jay.. UGH..soo disgusting..  

J. van Deijck
Just now, Moon Spirit ☽ said:

"Moist"

...an immortal classic. :lol:

J. van Deijck

okay but what's with this word that almost everyone finds it disgusting? XD  

J. van Deijck
14 minutes ago, OldSoul said:

Throb.

2 minutes ago, ABryonJ.maybe? said:

Gristle. 

funny thing, one of the bands I like is named Throbbing Gristle. :P:lol:

WobblyWallaby

Cunt....I cannot stand that word... also totes instead of totally...it makes me cringe every time.

Facial.

Spoiler

me and a friend where watching a video, and he said that facial can also mean to cum on someone's face.

Non-asexual.

My issue with this one isn't the assigned meaning, its the etymological breakdown...the 'a' in 'asexual' means 'non'. Non-asexual translates as 'non non-sexual, which is just...eeh. 

A shard of glass

My least favourite is "C*NT", it sounds so disgusting, and it makes me feel miserable to hear it... And I think I've only said it 3 times in my life.

Every time I hear it, it makes me feel disgusted.

J. van Deijck
8 hours ago, Moon Spirit ☽ said:

"I've got poop coming out the wazoo"

I actually heard a woman say this once.

The word "wazoo" by itself is bad enough, but that entire sentence..

I'm crying now.

• 2 weeks later...
Dark General

Cream pie. I found out not too long ago that it's a sexual term. When I found out what it is, I felt like puking afterwards.

13 minutes ago, Dark General said:

Cream pie. I found out not too long ago that it's a sexual term. When I found out what it is, I felt like puking afterwards.

wow there are a lot of sexual terms i never knew of. food and sex really shouldn't go together e_e

Dark General
42 minutes ago, (D)anny said:

wow there are a lot of sexual terms i never knew of. food and sex really shouldn't go together e_e

I completely agree. Food and sex shouldn't go together.

• 1 month later...

Then don't look to finding out what snowballing is. Feltching, either.

Found both out due to asking someone what it meant, and regretting.

Glad I wasn't eating when I found out about feltching.

I mean the above two, are at the rock bottom of sexual acts.

I can usually understand logic to things, even if I don't enjoy them. I just don't understand how the above two are enjoyable and never will.

I can't really recall many examples, but in most cases I tend to disike words based on how superfluous they appear to be - and how common a certain action is implied to be by the presence of an established term, especially when it comes to sexuality. Aside from that, a plurality of words mostly means a plurality of more ways to express one's intended meaning, which is a good thing in my book even if I'll never use most of vhem.

However, one word I can't stand and wish would either be different or I had never heard about is "cum" or "come" (i.e. the verb, not the noun).

Why? Because, phonetically, it's also an extremely common word in everyday language, and thus used correctly and appropriately all the time. Yet I can't even begin to count how many times someone thought they were being funny when alluding to it's double-meaning, or when people just can't seem to control themselves whenever someone casually says something innocuous involving the word. It's one of the first English sexual slang-words I learned because there is simply no escaping it.

I have found myself trying to avoid using expressions like "I'll come" or "let me come too" or anything like that because I don't want to evoke sexual imagery when these things could hardly be further from my mind. But at the same time, I refuse to let a perfectly good word be dominated by its double-meaning just because said double-meaning happens to be describing a naughty thing. So much needless stress just because someone thought a very general term would be best suited to describe the act of sexual release.

Incidentally, by the same token but to a lesser extent, I dislike the fact that "to drink" is often used to mean "to drink alcohol" specifically. How needlessly confusing is that? I don't want to specify a general word to avoid a specific meaning being implied if I don't. That shouldn't be how words work.

Archived