Welcome :)

31819aa10e6a9035e324d6a8e9c72e0a--housew

Hello, new mod overlord! :D 

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
40 minutes ago, Polygon said:

Hello, new mod overlord! :D 

I like Your Royal Kainess a bit better :P

But hello!! :)

Welcome to WL! :cake: I'm sure you'll take care of my precious WL very well. (Hehe, those links and their formatting look familiar...lol!) I also suggest adding the Welcoming 101 link to them. : ) And I suppose you can unpin my intro now. :cake: 

Good luck! You'll do great!!! : ))

Edit: I forgot to add an actual cake pic! This is one of my favorites...:wub: Oh and I see you added the 101 link--awesome! 

Image result for best cake

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!! You already seem like the perfect person to be greeting newbies into the community (like me :P) and I really look forward to seeing you on the excessive number of new member introduction pages I visit :D

On 9/4/2017 at 2:46 AM, th-emptyhearse said:

Hi!dq-menu-cakes_blizzard_oreo_02.png?width

That cake looks soooo good!

Thank you for the heads-up on this forum.   I am brand new, but have known that this site existed for years now.  About to turn 44, and have NEVER had sex, or anything close to it.  Never had a girlfriend or been on a date.  Although until just recently, I never considered myself asexual (rather schizoid/schizotypal, and I'm sure that there are posts here somewhere that discuss those two right?),  actually I have chosen asexuality because I'm tired of a lifetime of rejection from people I was CLEARLY attracted to, but decided for whatever reasons of their own, that I would make a better FRIEND than lover or boyfriend.

So,  I just the other day DECIDED to become asexual....just to rid myself of the confusion and depression surrounding questions of "Why?" or "What's wrong with me?", etc.  So you could say that I kind of "evolved" into an asexual, and I have read that this is possible and indeed occurs with some people.  My dad for so many years was concerned that I might be gay, and just recently he yelled at me, "So you don't have BALLS!"........that really hurt, so asexuality seems like a good explanation for such behaviors.

Plus, I'm thinking that this "category" (hate the word) will simplify life for me in some ways to be determined.

Thanks,

PS.....saw all of the boards and quickly breezed through most of them.  PLEASE let me know if I inadvertently "break" any rules.....it probably most likely is not intentional.

Most people don't regard asexuality as a choice. What you're referring to is voluntary abstention from sexual practices, which is called chastity or celibacy. Those are not orientations but ways a person behaves.

Still, AVEN doesn't exclude anyone, including sex addicts, as long as people abide by the Terms of Service. So welcome to AVEN and enjoy your time here.

*Eyes glow from the shadows* Hmmm... I smell a new prank victims to test out... Ke he he he he... This is going to be fun...

This days of many humorous things has begun... So says the Trickster everyone knows the name to...

To speak his name is to invite a party, advice or just plain trickery...

So you better be sure you want to call his name, for names have power....

So you best be wary of when you state it, because results may vary by user...

• 2 weeks later...
A person That is real

Hi

Archived