Do I...../ Am I.....  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have an attitude?

• Yes, a good one
    • Yes, a bad one
    • Sometimes/A mixture of both
    • Other
  2. 2. Sarcastic?

• Why are you acting like you don't know this (Yes)
    • No, not as far as I can tell
    • Sometimes
    • Other
  3. 3. Impartial in arguments

• Yes, for the most part
    • No, not at all
    • Sometimes depending on the argument
    • Other/Haven't seen you argue
  4. 4. Irritating?

• Yes
    • No
    • Everyone is sometimes
    • Other
  5. 5. Condescending?

• Yes & you mean it
    • Yes but i don't think it's intentional
    • Yes & i want to tell you so but am apprehensive about telling you (i would rather you tell me so i can apologize)
    • No,not really/Somtimes
    • Other
  6. 6. Am i easy to talk to (whether it be in forums or PMs)

• Yes for the most part
    • No/not really
    • Sometimes
    • Other/I've never talked to you
  7. 7. Honest?

• Yep
    • Nope
    • Sometimes a little TOO hard with the honesty
    • Other
  8. 8. Do you have any comments to leave in the thread you'd like to tell me?

• Yeah sure :)
    • Yes but i prefer to PM you about it
    • Nah i think i'm good
    • Were you really this bored (why yes. Yes i was)

This poll is closed to new votes

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

I'm just curious. This is supposed to be a part of my "self reflection" exercise, so please answer honestly :)

Also comments are appreciated as well (don't get fluffy & soft on me :P )

Were you really this bored?  You read my thoughts 

Hmm, no fluffy or soft?

I like the fact you liked "Stranger Things" and I hope you are looking forward to the 2nd season as much as I am.

You're mostly good. I can't fully understand your perspective and the various internal and external barriers to actually believing you're worth something to this world, so I try to keep back judgment when your self deprecation gets too heavy.

Grumpy Alien

I see you around a lot but don't know you enough to answer any of the questions.

Well for one thing you're clearly insane...can't think of any other reason some one would follow me.^^

You seem to lean a little on labels, but not too badly, and apart from that you strike me as pretty down to earth, generally kind hearted, and fairly comfortable in your own skin. You more or less know what your about. To put it hoopily, y'know where your towel's at.

I've been wondering about your profile pic bow tie though...do you HAVE that bow tie? Because it looks very similar in style and construction to one that some one who makes bow ties for a living recently gave to me as a parting gift, and it's got me wondering if you live around where I used to live.

Lucas Monteiro

Well I'm new here at AVEN, but I've seen you and some of your posts several times, and from what I come to realize is that you seem to be a really awesome and interesting person. And your profile is very good haha. Sorry if I stayed too fluffy :D

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
1 hour ago, Scottthespy said:

I've been wondering about your profile pic bow tie though...do you HAVE that bow tie? Because it looks very similar in style and construction to one that some one who makes bow ties for a living recently gave to me as a parting gift, and it's got me wondering if you live around where I used to live.

I do have this bow tie :)

1 hour ago, Lucas Monteiro said:

Well I'm new here at AVEN, but I've seen you and some of your posts several times, and from what I come to realize is that you seem to be a really awesome and interesting person. And your profile is very good haha. Sorry if I stayed too fluffy :D

*pokes fluffy post with finger* Itz so plushy!!!! :lol:

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

You are nice and very honest. I respect and appreciate that :)

And you are very easy to talk to!

:mellow:And no, you aren't irritating.^_^

You're very friendly and always in for a nice chat, you're also very level-headed, straight forward and a big support despite your own difficulties. I really appriciate that :) 

You're too cool for school. :cake:

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

You're definitedly one of the most polite, supporting, kind, listening, open-minded members I ever had the pleasure to meet. So yeah, no negative feedback or vote from me here. You're really nice and awesome. Keep it up!

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

You are in the first five person I PM since I came back to Aven. :o 

I don't really know you and I already have you in my Skype. :huh::lol::ph34r: 

That should means you are a cool person. ^_^

chair jockey

My only contact with you, that I recall, has been in JFF/Chatterbox/Arcade threads, and I've had no problems. You certainly seem to know how to follow the rules of game threads and participate in them constructively. Beyond that I don't know you.

Sage Raven Domino

I don't know you well enough to vote, still, I've come here to congratulate you on the well-deserved mod position and tell that I respect you a lot for this courageous decision to ask for feedback on yourself.

I was tempted to do the same for myself but in Hot Box instead of Census because I'd like to read uncensored opinions about myself :D (If anyone wishes to give a negative or positive argumentative opinion about me in my face, feel free to PM me - I'll be still getting email notifications about this. As long as you give logical proofs of my flaws, I won't report you.)

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

@EMPrise I was going to make one in HoBo after modding for awhile actually :) And thank you

wonderwoman-thumb.png

Basically ^

Honestly thought at first we wouldn't get along because you're blunt (on a rational level) and I'm blunt (that leans towards the a****** level.) but you've been good to me so I answered positively on everything. :redface:

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
20 minutes ago, Saesha said:

Honestly thought at first we wouldn't get along because you're blunt (on a rational level) and I'm blunt (that leans towards the a****** level.) but you've been good to me so I answered positively on everything. :redface:

:lol: I don't think you're an a**hole at all

Are you still bored?

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
1 minute ago, Vicky Angel said:

Are you still bored?

Maayyybeeee. Maybe not :P

Just now, SimplyAce said:

Maayyybeeee. Maybe not :P

Well the hangman game seems to be on the verge of dying, I could use some support getting it going again 

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
2 minutes ago, Vicky Angel said:

Well the hangman game seems to be on the verge of dying, I could use some support getting it going again 

sure :)

12 hours ago, SimplyAce said:

I do have this bow tie :)

Would it happen to be an MBM bow tie?

Archived