demi or ace? [explicit content]

anon1975

i don't really know how to go about this tbh

i'll start with saying that up until recently (within the last 6 months give or take) i've identified as pansexual/panromantic

this was until i actually started thinking about sex/the act of sex, and then i started doing a little bit of research

i get easily overwhelmed when researching new things especially when it concerns myself, so i didnt get very far

saw another post like this, and i liked the format so i'm going to use it as well

-i am panromantic

-i am biologically female

-talking about sex, seeing explicit sexual pictures, or sexual gifs (encountered on tumblr) all make me extremely uncomfortable

-whenever this happens people react to me and call me "prudish" and i actually think of myself as childish and that's probably very wrong

-i do read smut about different fandoms im in and sometimes just random smut (idk if this matters but i /mentally/ enjoy it more if i know the characters or have a grasp on their personality)

-i have never masturbated but i have touched myself (i don't personally know if i've ever been "wet" or if i've ever been aroused) 

-i've had dreams of having sex with people but when i wake up im never? aroused (again i dont really know about this.) the dream is just a dream that happened and has made me extremely uncomfortable

-i'll have crushes on people, but i've never fantasized about having sex with someone (the very idea of "fantasizing" about that seems strange to me)

i think that may be it?? i just really need help with this

Bienvenue à AVEN! :cake: 

It sounds like you may be asexual and/or sex repulsed? Do these terms seem to fit you?

Archived