Speakers for Asexual Awareness Week Panel

Sarah Withrow

Sarah Withrow

My name is Sarah Withrow and I am with a group called Have a Gay Day. We are hosting an educational event for Asexual Awareness Week in Dayton, OH during Asexual Awarneness Week Oct 22-28. We are seeking volunteers to share your experience as an asexual and to participate in a question and answer session. I identify as an aromantic asexual so I will also be on the panel, and I was hoping to cover the entirety of the spectrum. Thank you for considering it.

Hello Sarah! Are you specifically looking for people in person? Also, do you know the exact day and time yet? I will be in Canada, so I can't help in person, but this would all be useful information for others :)

Sarah Withrow
On 8/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, Heart said:

Hello Sarah! Are you specifically looking for people in person? Also, do you know the exact day and time yet? I will be in Canada, so I can't help in person, but this would all be useful information for others :)

I am looking for people in person for Oct 28 from 6-8:30 pm in Dayton Oh, at Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. Thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...
Sarah Withrow

Have a Gay Day has a date for our event. It is on October 28 from 6-8:30 at Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Dayton, OH. There is more information at EventBrite where people can obtain tickets. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

It looks like I might be able to come! I have to borrow a car ><

Archived