Things that you don't like that most people do

erf

Sex is one thing that most of us dislike and most other people like but what are some other things that you dislike but most people like? Something I don't really like that most people do is most types of sports.

Music with swearing is another thing. I don't mind swearing alone because most of us do it but I just don't like it in music.

I'm not much of a movie person. I really dread going to the theatre, and even keeping up with movie stars (or celebrities in general) isn't part of my interests either. 

I want a tiny house, a smart car, a simple life, no romantic relationships(only long term platonic ones), and lots of designing, LOTS of designing, from LEGOs to sideways cherry pickers for dam repair or something.

Alcohol. Stuff smells bad, tastes bad and I hate the scent of it on ppl.

Swearing is something I don't like too, and a lot of 'fancy' and 'exiting' things. Also unrealistic ideas in both fictional plot lines and real life.

I'm patient, and most people are not in my experience.

Talking, I just don't do a whole lot of it IRL.

Physical expression, like talking, I just don't do it. I am pretty unexpressive. 

date. miss voting in elections in non-presidential cycles. snap. burp (well, randomly a few times, but like 2 a year or so).

oops, i thought this was about stuff we didn't do that most other people do, not that we dislike. my bad.

@Amathy I seem to win at that game as well, when going against friends. :lol: 

@Yato God of Tofu Your whole post, I relate with as well. Sometimes, parts of being a mute just seems like paradise hehe.

I don't like eating olives. I guess that's not a huge life choice though. 

I really dislike sandwiches, and everyone else I know likes them and think I'm crazy when I tell them they make me gag.

I've also never found sports appealing either, both playing and watching them. The only sport I can watch is the NRL.

EDIT: Here are some more things to add to the list:

- Cheesecake

- Avocado

- Pears

- Jewelry and peircings

- Naruto

- Dragonite (a Pokémon that most people like but I hate)

- The Walking Dead

- Parties

- Hot weather/Summer

- Pizza with meat on it (with the exception of bacon)

- Barbecue sauce

- Smoking

- Raisins (and other dried fruits. Nasty stuff)

- Strawberry Icecream (strawberry gelato on the other hand? Hell yeah!)

- The Simpsons

- The Big Bang Theory (show)

- Yoghurt (absolutely vile tasting to me)

- Drugs

- The Beatles

- Winx Club (most other people I know seem to like it or at least don't hate it)

- Splatoon

I don't do dressing on my salad and when I say that people stare at me like I'm not human. 

I usually don't get popcorn when I go to the movies, or any snack for that matter. I also sit in the very back of the restaurant, especially in the corner and usually next to a window. Idk if that's not a normal thing everyone does, but when I go to my favorite restaurant I hardly ever see people sitting in that vicinity.

I don't like watching TV / TV shows. Your brain is more active sleeping than watching a tv. That is scary to me.

I'm not nostalgic with disney and not really into disney movies. they're not my favourite movies nor do I dislike them, i think they're good, I'm just indifferent.

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, m4rble said:

I don't like eating olives. I guess that's not a huge life choice though. 

this. their taste is awful to me, though.

I also dislike mayo, jelly, and melted cheese. 

Cars/driving.

Most food.

Cats.

Loving relationships.

Talking about music.

Babies.

Soccer.

Soft drinks.

Wine.

marijuana(even though I'm from Colorado)

Lets see...

-Watching sports

-Going on roller coasters

-Going to crowded places like concerts and conventions

-Eating unhealthy food all the time

-Being in romantic relationships

-Having a lot of friends and going out all the time

-Wearing makeup(except on Halloween, then I'm fine with wearing makeup for my costume)

Mac'n'cheese (Mac and Cheese). Never understood why it's so popular or why people think it's supposed to be the main course when it's actually a side dish.

Drinking alcohol.

6 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

-Wearing makeup(except on Halloween, then I'm fine with wearing makeup for my costume)

This^. Makeup. Ugh.

1 hour ago, (D)anny said:

I'm not nostalgic with disney and not really into disney movies. they're not my favourite movies nor do I dislike them, i think they're good, I'm just indifferent.

^^ This. Disney does make a lot of good movies but I'm just not all that crazy for Disney.

-Most people I meet have some sort of netflix addiction and here I am, an unsubscribed peasant who dwells under a rock.

-Only reason I care about football is that big games can affect traffic. Sometimes game-night parties have good company and good snacks, though.

-Rice krispy treats make me gag for some reason. Never really liked them.

-Certain pizza toppings. How do you ruin pineapple so bad? And olives are to be given to my bizzare sister who likes raisin cookies. Also, artichokes. Seriously???

-Never cared too much about facebook.

Raisins. How can you ruin a perfectly good cinnamon roll with raisins? Or cookies? Or, anything else for that matter.

Spoiler

If truth be told, they look like bloated ticks to me. Just no.

Archived