Is it normal to...

Confused.Kitten

Confused.Kitten

Is it normal to start to feel repulsed by some sexual stuff? I mean, I already did them in the past and enjoyed them but now I can't feel nothing but a turn off... and that's somehow upsetting for my partner .

Also I've been feeling so weird bout passionate kissing during sex ... it's like, I love him but sometimes I dont feel like kissing him and that's so selfish of me... But I just... dont feel like I want it! Can this mean anything beyond me being a super weird girl? 

(Im demi and I date my dude for around 1 year and a half... we have our ups and downs , but he's my bestfriend and I want him by my side)

I think anyone, who has had to much of something migth want some time without before being ok again!

As a demi, those feelings for you will come and go and you don't need to feel selfish if you need to hold back a bit because you're uncomfortable with certain things. If your partner loves you, he'll respect your wishes. I hope you'll be encouraged, there's nothing at all wrong with not wanting to kiss, etc. Hope this helps :)