A New Asexual Blog - looking for help!

nmcdermott94

nmcdermott94

Hey Everyone,

I am in the bare beginning of starting a blog for asexuals. I wanted to reach out to help find writers and contributors to help me out! 

The ultimate goal of this blog is help bringing together and grow our already great community! I have tons of ideas and a rough vision for this blog, as I want to have monthly features on great things Ace's are doing, I want to help create educational tools, as well as create mainstream content that we all can relate too (buzzfeed-esque, etc. )! I am hoping to make this a really fun project. 

I currently see a really big gap in asexual blogs as most of them are very educational (which is awesome and great!) however I want this project to help bring us all together.

I already have a base site made theasexyblog.wordpress.com and currently need some people to help me out and expand on this project. I'm not the best writer but I do really believe in this and would love all the help I can get. Don't be alarmed if you visit the site and  see that there hasn't been any posts yet as I am trying to generate some content first before I start posting. 

Thanks everyone. 

Would love to be involved in any way I can help :) Writing, editing, etc. Please message me if there's anything in particular I can do to assist. Thanks!

I'd be happy to help in any way possible! This seems like a great project :D

I like the site description about the ultimate goal being helping aces discover their identities, because that's an often overlooked aspect of visibility.

If you need any help, I'd be more than happy to give a hand. Although I don't know a lot of  (any) tech stuff, I do enjoy writing.

I think the blog is a great idea and will definately be something I would follow.

theredbubble

I would love to contribute, if you're still looking for positions to fill.

I'm a good editor if you think you might need one...I like to write a little too. If there's any way I can assist, I would be glad to! :cake:  

If you're still looking for help, I would love to be of assistance. I'm not the best at writing but I enjoy editing. :)

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking for people, I'm a writer/artist/graphic designer. I'm in the process of making a book to help people understand the LGBT+ community (and that includes aro/ace), which will include cartoon drawings and infographics, which could cross over with your blog. Let me know. :)

Archived