Am I asexual or demisexual?

Hghufflepuff

I am 15 and don't think about having sex, and don't ever see myself wanting it.  I never picture having sex even when I am married, but I am only 15, and I don't know how I will feel in these scenarios, or the future, later on.  I know that it is just a label and that these things are often subject to opinion, but would I be considered asexual or demisexual?

Sexuality refers to a attraction of some sort, I don't know what they mean by that because I've never felt it, but people describe it like smelling mouth watering food(kinda weird but ooook if you say so).

AVEN #1 fan

Seems more ace,  but who knows, ,maybe you can find yourself to be greysexual in the future.

For now, I'm going to say wait patiently and see what comes from close friendships. Don't actively seek out relationships and just enjoy your friends. If you starts feeling sexually attracted to a close friend, you're Demi. But for now, I'd put yourself under the umbrella that is a sexuality and role with it.