[interview request] I'm sorry, this must be getting old...

favrotel

Welcome! :cake:

I'm going to move this to Announcements and edit your thread title slightly so that you get more responses.

summerbreeze

Hi,

Thanks for posting here! Everyone is welcome at AVEN. (I mean everyone.)

If the process isn't too time consuming, I would like to help out, too. You can PM me here and we can talk from there.

Hi and welcome. Thanks for your interest in us!

I would be willing to help out, anonymously and via the PM feature on this board. I am one of the older ones here, and have been married (to a sexual) for about 30 years. Don't know if that makes my story more or less of interest to you.

slatterly

I'd love to help. Feel free to email me, my address should be in my profile.

- Alan

crazyjerseygirl

feel free to email me, mine is in my profile as well.

TTFN

Renee'

I'm willing.

PM me or my e-mail is in my profile.

Sure, PM me and let me know how I can help.

Cerhiunnhn

I'm 100% willing to answer any questions you have, and I don't care about remaining anonymous or not.

Email me (Batman06@gmail.com) or IM me on AIM (Chiropterophilia) anytime! PM probably wouldn't work, as I don't have access to AVEN from home, but I do have access to email and AIM.

Best of luck!

I'd be happy to help if I can, might take a while for me to reply though, depending on which day you email me... :D

Also just to clarify because I feel like I might've implied something differently in my initial post--

I am but a lowly undergrad and these interviews are not part of a movement larger than me and my desire to spread interest and awareness.

After reading some of the responses to my questionnaire/interview, I felt like some people might've been thinking that I represented a larger project or entity when in reality I'm doing this mostly on my own.

For myself, just want you to know that's perfectly fine. I know some of my answers were long, but that's one way I use to clarify my own thoughts and feelings :)

So no matter if it's a large or small project, thank you for the opportunity to express some ideas.

Good luck with everything!

Brodertun
Also just to clarify because I feel like I might've implied something differently in my initial post--

I am but a lowly undergrad and these interviews are not part of a movement larger than me and my desire to spread interest and awareness.

After reading some of the responses to my questionnaire/interview' date=' I felt like some people might've been thinking that I represented a larger project or entity when in reality I'm doing this mostly on my own.

[/quote']

Though I've had undergraduate professors who used what students did on projects to present at their conferences.

In one of my first college classes, the professors did that. And he also mentioned some very bitter feelings about the professors who presented student work without giving students credit for their research/work (which is entirely legal as is soon as you turn something into a profesor it becomes their property not yours).

aamesxdavid

.if you still need/would like more people, i'm more than willing to answer questions. .and if it makes any difference, i couldn't care less about being anonymous. .so if you need an example person, to be like 'hey if you don't believe me, check out this weirdo.' .hehe, i kid, but feel free to contact me through here, or on johnsenigk@netscape.net. .i get too much mail through my AVEN email address, (mostly junk mail) so i'm always afraid something important will get lost.

Charlieee

Haha, I'll do it, too, if you still need people. I don't care about anonymousy, either, and... yeah. So if you still need people: mutsyarc@aol.com or momijimoon (AIM).

As long as you get an A :wink: :D

crazyjerseygirl

I hope that you post the website when you are done with it.

And dont worry, the idea that someone wants to do a project on us is flattering enough! I dont think meny folks care if its big or small.

TTFN

Renee'

Archived