Living Asexually (a therapy group in SF Bay Area)

AceTherapist

AceTherapist

EDIT 2/8/18: New Ace Group Starting Spring 2018!

1. I'm starting an asexual therapy group! Yay!!!! I look forward to shedding light on this therapeutic blindspot and being a pioneer in the field! My intention is to make space for the social challenges which often come with asexuality, not attempting to "fix" or find the "cause" of asexuality itself.  I'm still playing around with the title. Even if the words change around it would still hold the same concept and intentions.

2. If you're in the SF Bay Area and interested, I have attached the meetup page below with more information. I also offer individual therapy for those in California preferring one on one sessions.  If you're interested in working together (group or individual) please call my confidential voicemail for a free consulation: (415) 255-4024

nerdperson777

Is it in the city specifically only?  I don't go there very often but I travel around the lower U a lot.

TheCatBehind

Sounds like a good initiative! :D Good luck and hope it works out! :lol:

AceTherapist

I apologize it can only be at my counseling center in downtown SF. 

nerdperson777

Even an hour drive one way would not fit my schedule. :/ Maybe some of us would find it more convenient to have a Skype conversation in general? 

• 6 months later...

Wow, again, as so often, I am proud of my home state, and SF especially.   :cake:

If I lived in the area, I would be interested in checking this out. :(

Good on ya for doing this, though

Archived