Im confused

Hye. 

So im not sure what am i. The thing is, i dont have any sexual attraction to girls. For men, i just have a sexual attraction to them. But when im with a guy, i hate any romantic gestures and everything. When having sex, we dont go further (no fuck). We just bj or handjob to the very maximum. And after sex, i just dont want to have any romantic gestures.

I also dont want to have a relationship with a guy. It is basically just a friends with benefit type. Whereby i dont want to connect deeply in emotional level. Its like a one night stand kind of thing.

So at the end, i am confuse. I am gay, but am i an asexual person? Because it is so weird. If its only bj and hj. Then anyone could do it right? So help me please. Is there somethinh wrong with me?

AVEN #1 fan

Homosexual and aromantic I guess

• Like 1

No there is no need  to be confused, my confused friend. Hello, I'm Mr. Kieran and I think I MAY have an answer for you. Look this link up and see if your romantic experiences match up to any. Hope I helped...

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/119238-a-list-of-romantic-orientations/

• Like 2