Am I Asexual?

Since my teenage years I didn't felt the need to go after sex or relationship, I never had a crush or something near to that. I masturbate often but is more about feeling relieve. 

When I see some beautiful woman, I like to look at her, and I can feel sexual attraction, but I don't feel the urge or necessity to have sex with her. 

I just don't see the point in having sex, but when it comes to kiss, hug or cuddle I can understand. 

I am so confused about this, if someone can help me, I would appreciate. 

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to AVEN. Have a cake! :cake:

Do you really feel sexual attraction or you tried to mean aesthetical attraction? Because you also said you don't feel the urge to have sex with the person you find beautiful.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

Do you really feel sexual attraction or you tried to mean aesthetical attraction? Because you also said you don't feel the urge to have sex with the person you find beautiful.

I think I feel both, sexual attraction, I want to kiss but not do sex, and sometimes aesthetical attraction, I want just to look to the person 24/7 hours.  And even when I have sexual attraction, I do not feel the urge to have sex with the person.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jaimes said:

I think I feel both, sexual attraction, I want to kiss but not do sex, and sometimes aesthetical attraction, I want just to look to the person 24/7 hours.  And even when I have sexual attraction, I do not feel the urge to have sex with the person.

Well, I think that still makes you an asexual. If you lack the desire to have sex, you may be an asexual. 
You can go through the forums and learn more about asexuality and find more information and figure out where you fit in the ace spectrum. 
Have a good time here. Enjoy!

• Like 2
Lana Overland

I would say that's more romantic attraction, but the different attractions can be hard to identify if you don't experience them. People identify different things as sexual or romantic or sensual. You might find it helpful to look into the different attractions, the AVEN wiki can be helpful for that but also using the search bar on the forums page to find people's personal stories since those can be an easier way to understand attraction sometimes. Also Graysexuality might be something to look into, we have alot of graysexuals here just the same so no shame in that either.

Also, I say this a lot because I found it very helpful when I was trying to decide whether I was ace (it took me like a month to decide and then a year to get over the "but what if I'm wrong..." train of thought), but you have the right to decide your own sexuality. No one's going to (or at least should) argue with you on that. The label is mostly for you to use to describe your own feelings to yourself and to others, no label will ever fully identify anyone, and that's okay, it's why there are so many labels and scales in the LGBTQIA+ community. It's okay if you're not sure, I'm still questioning my romantic orientation (which I didn't worry about when I came out as ace because my sexual orientation was more important to me at the time and it really helped me to think about romance and such after I was decided on my asexuality). The point is, we can't tell you if you're asexual, but we can help point you into the direction of resources. There's tons to help on AVEN, so feel free to look around and also welcome to AVEN. It's a big step just to come on here which means that you're thinking that you're asexual which is a good indication that you are. So you know, good luck and I hope that we can help. WELCOME!:D:cake:

• Like 1