Am I GrayAsexual?

OK.. So I went to see the Movie Valerian City of a thousand planets.. I'm watching the movie when suddenly a very short scene come on where Valerian is walking through a "city" and on the right of the screen a beautiful woman with fairy wings is in the crowd. As soon as I see her I hear the Voice of Rati (The Hindu Godess of Love and Lust, Romance and Sex) and she says to me "are you certain you want to completely give me up?" Yes I hear voices (This isnt really much of an isssue for me) The thing is I used to have a sexual fantasy about having sex with a fairy (Not a gay man.. an actual butterfly winged fairy) When I saw this fairy woman in this movie it just struck me becuase I completely forgot about this fantasy and with Rati talking to me asking me if I really want to give sex up. Because I was identifying myself as Asexual. So I do kind of want to have sex but there has to be some major circumstances and conditions for me to have it.. The woman has to be married to me.. I need top of the line fairy wings like from http://www.fairy-wings.com/adult.htm I need a Black light and a beautiful dress for my woman that is neon florescent so it glows in a black light. The dress will glow in the light. A Bubble machine. Maybe a laser club light.. The right music.. Just this really magical setting.. It's just a fantasy But it seems to be more about a beautiful experience and not so much about lust.  I wont do this unless I'm married and I really love this woman.. So does this make me GrayAsexual? 

If you've already met a person that you felt attracted to marry and dress up in this fashion, I'd say yes.

As long as it's just a fantasy, your guess is much better than mine.

I hope you'll find what you are looking for :-)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
8 hours ago, Tofruity said:

You could be Graysexual, Asexual, or Allosexual with a fairy fetish. Up to you!

This line just made me smile. Well spoken :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
7 hours ago, roland.o said:

If you've already met a person that you felt attracted to marry and dress up in this fashion, I'd say yes.

As long as it's just a fantasy, your guess is much better than mine.

I hope you'll find what you are looking for :-)

Which leaves me wondering....what kind of fantasies do you hold to? I'm sure it's good enough anyway ;) We're all unique.

9 hours ago, Tofruity said:

You could be Graysexual, Asexual, or Allosexual with a fairy fetish. Up to you!

I really cant define myself Allosexual because I still dont find people sexually attractive when I look at them and sex just isnt on in my brain.. I just have this one fantasy. I'm gonna go with grayAsexual becuase I may never have a wife and therefore would go without sex for the rest of my life because of my no interest in it.

I think you could identify yourself as either ace or gray ace or even a sexual fetishist, whatever label you feel most comfortable with. In my opinion you seem like a gray ace, because you do experience some kind of sexual desire from what it seems, but very infrequent and very specific.