Polereon

Hi! 

I've been lurking around for a while now and I think it's time to indroduce myself a bit.

Like a year ago I started doubting my sexuality, I had heard of asexuality before but I never really thought it described me. I've never had sex or had a relationship, so what did I now about sex and kissing? Well turns out that doesn't matter. 

Slowly it clicked and I found myself accepting I was ace. It felt relieving because it made so much sense after years of wondering what was wrong with me, but I also realised it would make my life definitely not easier.

Luckily I have an ace friend, she makes me feel normal, which is so nice.

Realising I'm ace really lifted a weight, so I'm happy to be here on AVEN ^_^

(Next time on the show: Polereon figures out what the hell her romantic orientation is)

Hello,  welcome to AVEN!  I'm still relatively new here myself and went through a similar 'self discovery'!  I hear cake is customary for welcomes so have a slice :D

Image result for cake

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and sharing your experience :) We're happy yo are here too :) and best of luck on romantic orientation :)

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and cake):

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

signature-cakes-cakebatterconfetti.jpg

Archived