:(

nanodances

Yeah, I had a sexual girlfriend who was obsessed with getting me in the sack. I told her straight up that I wasn't interested in sex with anyone. It ended up causing our break up, she couldnt stand me being a "tease" and I couldnt stand her endless whining about wanting sex.

Asexual/sexual relationships do work though, there are many people on this board who are in them, some even happily married.

SpirallingSnowy

Darling, been there done that... and it sucks... myex still doesnt deal well with thefact that im asexual, he jsut gave up asking me though instead of me continually turning him down....You are going to have to make a decision or give hima ultimatum, but you have to be prepared for the consequences....

I think if you can convince them that asexuality is real, that there's a good chance they'll be more understanding. "It's not you it's me" is too overused as an excuse, so there's a good reason most people don't believe it.

"Honey, you know how some people are more interesting in sex than others? Well, asexuals are the people on the really low end of the scale, and I'm one of them."

not knowing your history I think it's a fair question to ask have you ever felt sexual attraction for anyone? In any form? If yes then I'd just say you're not into him that way. If no then maybe you are asexual and you should talk to him about it. But my guess is he won't take it well either way.

~I'm just sayin'

Shortass Lady

Have you told him WHY you don't want to do it? If you can't quite bring yourself to admit to him your asexuality as a label, you could just explain to him the effects as such, that you have no sex drive (if that's true?) or that it isn't him, you wouldn't in fact want to do it with anybody. He might not like it but at least you've tried to explain it really isn't 'just him'.

Archived