Creating LGBT+ symbols- flags, badges, etc?

Just Me!

I'm going to a pride event in August! :cake: I've always wanted to own some form of LGBT+ symbolism (like an ace ring, that sort of thing) but it's unlikely that my parents would be supportive. However, with my pansexual and transgender friends waving their own flags, I was wondering how feasible it is to create these kind of things at home? Has anyone achieved it? All I have so far are some DIY ace black/grey/white/purple wristbands...

Face paint or posters? I've been considering asking a friend to buy a flag for me.

You could colour a black ring on your finger when the time comes if you want. I hear some people do that. Another thing you could do is if you have a good stick, or pencil, or something, you could either use paper and colour it with the flag colours, then staple the edge around the stick, and at the very top so it stays on, or if you have the fabric and skills, you could sew your own flag. If you were to do the fabric thing, I've seen people take white fabric, and a piece of paper with an image on it, then they iron it on the white fabric, and it works quite well.

Archived