Flex campaing

N13

Spoiler

- Sex is not an interest to me, it's not like having some kind of disorder or disease, it's just a pleasure.

- In the past, sex was a sin and now it seems the sin is not to like it.

- I don't like girls nor boys.

- Asexuals don't see the rest of people as a source of pleasure. Normal is everything that makes us feel comfortable and good with ourselves.

- We fall in love romantically, we don't feel desire.

- I would like that people felt free and if what they feel is love in freedom let them practice love in freedom with any conditioning.

- The bed is the last shelter of freedom that we have left.

*70 million of people in the world are asexual*

In flex we think that in their bed, everybody can do or not to do whatever they want.

Because the night is ours.

What do you think about this ad of Flex, a company of mattresses, promoting the visibility of asexuality? Thanks to this ad I found out an entire community of people like me existed. 

(the ad is in spanish but i left up there the script of it translated)

I love this ad, wish we had ads like that here.

I can dig this.

41 minutes ago, Amber79 said:

I love this ad, wish we had ads like that here.

We don't usually have ads like this. This was a surprise and a revolutionary proposal from Flex, using their products for the awareness of this almost invisible sexuality. I haven't seen any other ad like this, most of them are silly, stupid, boring or involving sexual innuendos to appeal the public. This ad went counter-current, against the dominant view, and that's what made it different and set it apart from the others. 

Archived