• Announcements

• Kisa the Cat

World Watch Archiving Project

Hello everyone, Please read this thread before posting to World Watch Thank you.
    • Kelly

New Moderators needed: Nominations   04/27/17

Join the team! We need two new Moderators. See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/159067-new-moderator-needed-for-welcome-lounge-and-tea-and-sympathy-nominations/ http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/159068-new-moderator-member-needed-for-just-for-fun-and-the-alternate-language-forum-nominations/  
    • Kisa the Cat

Avenues May/June   05/09/17

Hello AVENites! The newest edition of AVENues is now ready! Our theme this time was "ace connections".  May/June
Willgracefan

People guess the sexual orientations of strangers.

6 posts in this topic

Just saw this WatchOut video on YouTube. Where they had people guess the sexual orientations of stranger. They were given choices and had to assign the stranger with their choice. I won't spoil the video but asexual was one of the options! I was so excited to see that! Made me :D 

4 people like this

Yeah, that made me happy!

2 people like this

When I saw the title of this thread, the first thing I thought was "This has "bad idea" written all over it" XD

Pleasantly surprised, you got me :P

3 people like this

This is a great video! All across the board. And yay for an asexual option!

2 people like this

What a bit of fun! I thought it would be too 'reality TV' for me, but it turned out to be very enlightening instead.

2 people like this

thanks for posting this! it brightened my day and made me laugh! :D i love it when people can do this and take it lightly without getting offended! 

1 person likes this