I think I'm asexual

I'm a fit healthy guy but sex is always so disappointing and I don't enjoy it. I wish I could but I can't. I've been forcing myself and it's pointless. 

I'm jealous of people holding hands. It's something I can't do. 

I think I'm ready to embrace my asexuality. 

• Like 1

Welcome! May I ask what do you mean by ''it's something I can't do''? 
Why can't you hold hands?

• Like 1

I've been asexual for the last 12 years.. I just recently found out what asexuality is.. I didnt realize that I was Asexual because I didnt even know what it was untill someone told me that I sound like an Asexual. I just Discovered it on Wednesday July 12th.. Since I learned about it I felt like I finaly found myself.. I felt all alone in the world untill I found this website. I literally thought I was the only guy on the planet who thought this way.. I had so many times asked my friends about how they view sex and they all saw it differently than me. They said that when they see a good looking woman thet immeditaely want to have sex with her.. I would always be like thats not how I operate.. All my friends had a different idea about sex than me.. which made me feel alienated. Now that I found out about Asexuality I feel so much better.. like a relief came over me. I was like Wow I know what I am now. I've been telling my friends about it.. I dont want to be in the closet about this. I want to let people know that I'm asexual. I'm totaly embracing it.. because for me it feels so liberating.. I hope you can feel solace in your asexuality

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! :cake:

I was introduced to asexuality back in 2014, but didn't start accepting it until mid 2015-ish, I believe.

Everyone here will support you and help you out!

We're all nice!

It's who I am, I guess. I've tried. I think over time by accepting this it will be a huge weight off my shoulders.

Just be careful coming out to women (offline), Rockindude. They can be very cruel.

• Like 1