Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, JusTopi said:

@alpha decay, don't leave! We all like you and want your company here! You are part of the Best Friend For Life club! You are one of us! 

I don't feel like a part of anything :x :blush:

11 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

Don't think like that! You were here before than me, you have a lot of friends here and a thread full of wub just for you, with awesome people cheering for you! 

I'm sure you are a part of all of that! :) 

I consider you a part of my friends here in AVEN, at least and a lot of people feel the same for sure! 

And don't forget this is the Best Friend For Life thread, if you are here, you are part of the Best Friend For Life club and have all the support and friendship of its members too! See how you are part of so many amazing things? :) 

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, JusTopi said:

Don't think like that! You were here before than me, you have a lot of friends here and a thread full of wub just for you, with awesome people cheering for you! 

I'm sure you are a part of all of that! :) 

I consider you a part of my friends here in AVEN, at least and a lot of people feel the same for sure! 

And don't forget this is the Best Friend For Life thread, if you are here, you are part of the Best Friend For Life club and have all the support and friendship of its members too! See how you are part of so many amazing things? :) 

this is just too wub. :wub::blush:

*hugs*

3 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

this is just too wub. :wub::blush:

*hugs*

Hope you are feeling better now! :)  Never forget that people here like you and won't judge you or hurt you. Here we all want everyone to feel happy! 

*hugs*

J. van Deijck
39 minutes ago, JusTopi said:

Hope you are feeling better now! :)  Never forget that people here like you and won't judge you or hurt you. Here we all want everyone to feel happy! 

*hugs*

I'm too nervous now :x ._.

but thank you *hugs*

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
5 hours ago, alpha decay said:

This comment really hurt. I'm gonna leave. It was my fault. Sorry

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

nooo it's not your fault and our dear @alpha decay will not leave this :)

TheCatBehind

I'm just gonna leave this here... :ph34r: @notfeelingit98 :ph34r:

You were the first person to interact properly with me and I still love the essays we send to each other! :D 

2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

NO, you can't leave! You created the thread, you are the founder of the project! You can't just make a wonderful thing and then leave, you have to make people see they are part of the project itself! And we are here too help in that too! 

Also, you did nothing wrong! Only if being nice and friendly in something wrong! (in my dictionary it isn't, so it's fine! :D

TheCatBehind
3 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

You can't Dexi! :( It wasn't your fault, Nero was in a low if his own, it wasn't the nature of the thread that made him feel like that! Rl is a bitch, we all know that, and we all feel bad many times, we can't let it win against us though :)

So don't leave Dexi, you are a wonderful human being :) 

J. van Deijck
5 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

why :o

J. van Deijck
28 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Just for making you feel excluded

you don't :o

I have problems. it's a whole different thing :x

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
5 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

you don't :o

I have problems. it's a whole different thing :x

I'm really sorry for that. Even more since I don't seem to be able to help and support you *sighs*

J. van Deijck
5 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I'm really sorry for that. Even more since I don't seem to be able to help and support you *sighs*

aw :( *hugs* it's okay :< you are awesome.  :3

I'm dealing with depression

:blush:

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
Just now, alpha decay said:

aw :( *hugs* it's okay :< you are awesome.  :3

Hide contents

I'm dealing with depression

:blush:

Sorry again. These things really suck. My medication doesn't workk out either today. Feeling like shit. But that's for a reason.  Might loose my job and soemone important in private life any time soon. Should get back to the main topic though.

TheCatBehind
8 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Special thanks to @Maks9090 @SimplyAce @StormySky  and @sleep  for being so very patient and understanding, even in my darkest hour (fighting off deamons from the past, mental issues etc..).

You said in a post today that you had a bout of depression today so I wanted to stick with it >.< But I needed help, so I called upon the creature that is @sleep lol (maybe a little unwillingly, but I'm glad he spoke up :lol:)

TheCatBehind
Just now, Maks9090 said:

You said in a post today that you had a bout of depression today so I wanted to stick with it >.< But I needed help, so I called upon the creature that is @sleep lol (maybe a little unwillingly, but I'm glad he spoke up :lol:)

Oh, it was here lol

I also forgot...

*HUGS FOR ALLLLLLLL*

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

*rehugs* I hope we'll see @sleep sometime soon again. I really liked some of his comments. Kindred spirits of the "dark side"  :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Even if I might loose my job, i'm just gonna make the best out of it through getting back to my semi-professional art again. Renewing and improving my skills.

TheCatBehind
Just now, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Even if I might loose my job, i'm just gonna make the best out of it through getting back to my semi-professional art again. Renewing and improving my skills.

Plans and positivity! Yey!

notfeelingit98
On 3. 8. 2017 at 8:34 AM, Maks9090 said:

I'm just gonna leave this here... :ph34r: @notfeelingit98 :ph34r:

You were the first person to interact properly with me and I still love the essays we send to each other! :D 

Aww :redface:

Well, you are the only person I interacted with that didn't disappear or stop talking to me after a month or less, so you're special. I love the essay sessions as well ^_^

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
8 hours ago, notfeelingit98 said:

Aww :redface:

Well, you are the only person I interacted with that didn't disappear or stop talking to me after a month or less, so you're special. I love the essay sessions as well ^_^

I'm curious about that essay session now :D

TheCatBehind
6 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I'm curious about that essay session now :D

I think that in our almost 100 message conversation we both wrote over... 20K? 10 definitely. How much do you think we wrote @notfeelingit98? Lol

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
3 minutes ago, Maks9090 said:

I think that in our almost 100 message conversation we both wrote over... 20K? 10 definitely. How much do you think we wrote @notfeelingit98? Lol

oO WOW. That sounds really cool :D Gotta envy you for having such intense conversations.

TheCatBehind
1 minute ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

oO WOW. That sounds really cool :D I envy you for these intense conversations.

You can even ask @SimplyAce lol Kai once sent me a PM when I was sad/angry (I can't remember) and I sent a 1K message back lol

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 minute ago, Maks9090 said:

You can even ask @SimplyAce lol Kai once sent me a PM when I was sad/angry (I can't remember) and I sent a 1K message back lol

Truly Amazing!

@Maks9090, that's just like me and my PM pal from here. :D Each message have way more than 1K for sure. 

It's nice to sometimes talk about issues, you can't normally talk with people, in real life with someone. I think I have helped them a lot and to some degree, they helped me, even if it's just by reading my troubles and making some comments.

Archived