Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
30 minutes ago, JusTopi said:

The word friend always gives me a happy feeling! I'm happy to have found friends around here. When I joined AVEN, I never thought I would make any. I thought everyone would ignore me like in real life. *hugs*

Welcome to the club :D Same here.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
7 minutes ago, StormySky said:

Personal story:

I was pretty much shattered when my former best friend stopped talking to me, hung out with new people, started ditching me for boys ;-; Said I was "too immature"

I have no harsh feelings towards her, but I never want that to happen to me again

I can totally understand that. I don't think that I will talk to any of my old friends or ex-partner again either. There's just..nothing more left to say. Too many bad memories...

I hope that you can find someone better who won't abandon you for no reason. I wouldn't do that.

Which reminds me...I got dumped for PC games.  Can you believe it?  Which game could ever be more precious than a human being?

Life is strange...*smiles ironically*

5 minutes ago, StormySky said:

Personal story:

I was pretty much shattered when my former best friend stopped talking to me, hung out with new people, started ditching me for boys ;-; Said I was "too immature"

I have no harsh feelings towards her, but I never want that to happen to me again

That sucks, Stormy! *hugs* I can't imagine what it feels like... My friends were never like that. I just hope you can find a new one, that never treats you like that ever again! 

You can also always count with people here in AVEN to help too! :) 

J. van Deijck
8 hours ago, JusTopi said:

At least online people don't start to full hate me just by looking at me and actually learn my personality, before that can happen. 

this is so relatable.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 minute ago, MistySpring said:

@Deus Ex Infinity That's so nice of you, thank you! :blush: <3 PS I am liking your avatar as well! Super cool. Did you make it? :)

Thanks and yes. It's my Deus Ex Character / Alter Ego

NoLongerActive1234
9 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Thanks and yes. It's my Deus Ex Character / Alter Ego

Neat! Reminds me a bit of Major in Ghost in the shell somehow. :)  

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 minute ago, MistySpring said:

Neat! Reminds me a bit of Major in Ghost in the shell somehow. :)  

Really? That's funny because she's actaully my most favourite female cyberpunk character, althouh it's adifferent universe.

NoLongerActive1234
4 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Really? That's funny because she's actaully my most favourite female cyberpunk character, althouh it's adifferent universe.

Ah that's awesome then! :) Did you see the movie with Scarlett Johanssen-what did you think? I might be derailing here lol. But yeah I dunno why because they don't look so much alike perhaps but I got that vibe.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
6 minutes ago, MistySpring said:

Ah that's awesome then! :) Did you see the movie with Scarlett Johanssen-what did you think? I might be derailing here lol. But yeah I dunno why because they don't look so much alike perhaps but I got that vibe.

Of course! More than 12 times xD It's one of my most favourite movies ever!!

However, I didn't intent to make my charcter look like her. The painting was made by using a RL photograph. It was actually a  RL painting session.

NoLongerActive1234
14 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Of course! More than 12 times xD It's one of my most favourite movies ever!!

However, I didn't intent to make my charcter look like her. The painting was made by using a RL photograph. It was actually a  RL painting session.

Ohhh yays! I loved it as well. Even more than the anime tbh. I happened to see it with Korean subtitles (I don't know hangul unfortunately) and so whenever Aramaki spoke in Japanese (I don't understand Japanese either) I'd try to guess what was said. He is pretty kick ass though so I wasn't too far off most of the time hopefully lol. :)

That sounds intriguing, you are very talented! 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
29 minutes ago, MistySpring said:

Ohhh yays! I loved it as live. Even more than the anime tbh. I happened to see it with Korean subtitles (I don't know hangul unfortunately) and so whenever Aramaki spoke in Japanese (I don't understand Japanese either) I'd try to guess what was said. He is pretty kick ass though so I wasn't too far off most of the time hopefully lol. :)

That sounds intriguing, you are very talented! 

Thanks but the credit belongs to the artist who painted it. I was the live model :D

NoLongerActive1234
11 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Thanks but the credit belongs to the artist who painted it. I was the live model :D

Ohhh! Well then I envy your looks. Like the epitome of coolness. ^_^

J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, Soldier455 said:

Well, for now my best friends (or the people I consder my best friends) here are @BinaryFission @Maks9090 @Deus Ex Infinity @alpha decay @arekathevampyre.  Even  though I don't really talk a lot.

:blush: so nice of you! :3

J. van Deijck
19 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

that's absolutely one of the coolest things in the whole AVEN. :3

TheCatBehind
2 hours ago, Soldier455 said:

Well, for now my best friends (or the people I consder my best friends) here are @BinaryFission @Maks9090 @Deus Ex Infinity @alpha decay @arekathevampyre.  Even  though I don't really talk a lot.

Yey! I'm real happy! :D 

J. van Deijck

i guess it's a matter of time when I'm going to be accused of being a part of a clique.

:lol:

@alpha decay and @TheAP they were the first members who were friendly to me and talked me on here. Especially AP who is patient with my fuck ups in Hangman.

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet My fellow BLINK who is always supportive of my issues. @MaybeIBelongSomewhere who is too adorable for words. @Kieran The Kitty another supportive friend even though he is on the opposite colour team.

J. van Deijck
6 hours ago, Saesha said:

@alpha decay and @TheAP they were the first members who were friendly to me and talked me on here. Especially AP who is patient with my fuck ups in Hangman.

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet My fellow BLINK who is always supportive of my issues. @MaybeIBelongSomewhere who is too adorable for words. @Kieran The Kitty another supportive friend even though he is on the opposite colour team.

Aww  <3 :blush: we wub you. :3

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
9 hours ago, Saesha said:

Aaaawwwww best pals! *Big Hugs*

As @alpha decay the king of wub said, we wub you! :3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
21 hours ago, MistySpring said:

Ohhh! Well then I envy your looks. Like the epitome of coolness. ^_^

Well, it's not totally 1:1 actually ^^  Some artistic freedom was included as well :D 

arekathevampyre

this question is directed to those who know me . 

what makes you accept me as a friend/acquaintance (though you know I am mentally unstable) ? 

14 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

what makes you accept me as a friend/acquaintance (though you know I am mentally unstable) ? 

First, I don't judge people, so being mentally unstable would never affect my view on you. 

Then, you are nice, kind, friendly. Every interaction we made in this site was very nice and you are always trying to comfort and make people feel better, by giving a friendly word, a caring word, a helping "hand". The way you show care for people is amazing. I wish more people would be like you! 

You are also unique and awesome in your own way. I'm happy we are friends! 

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, JusTopi said:

First, I don't judge people, so being mentally unstable would never affect my view on you. 

Then, you are nice, kind, friendly. Every interaction we made in this site was very nice and you are always trying to comfort and make people feel better, by giving a friendly word, a caring word, a helping "hand". The way you show care for people is amazing. I wish more people would be like you! 

You are also unique and awesome in your own way. I'm happy we are friends! 

oh thank you for your kind words . 

you are really nice too and I am glad I know you :)

3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

oh thank you for your kind words . 

you are really nice too and I am glad I know you :)

You're welcome! I sometimes also wonder what people think about me and what they see in me, but never ask. Maybe I'm afraid of their answer. It was very brave of you to ask this question (at least how I see it) and I'm glad you think nicely of me! 

Thank you! :) 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
39 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

Am I allowed to answer this question too?

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, JusTopi said:

You're welcome! I sometimes also wonder what people think about me and what they see in me, but never ask. Maybe I'm afraid of their answer. It was very brave of you to ask this question (at least how I see it) and I'm glad you think nicely of me! 

Thank you! :) 

I am really scared of judgement alike you but this question is one that presses on me . so yeah I decided to ask anyway and I am glad with the answer so far . 

you are so welcome !! :)

Archived