Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

I love this thread :3

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

just wondering , are there anyone who DOESN'T SMOKE AND DRINK ?

or am I alone ?

I don't smoke a thing and barely drink ,and usually on the rare occaion I do, I just stop at max.2 beers/half a wine bottle lol 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
8 minutes ago, Planet Ace said:

:D One grilled cheese sandwich, coming right up! Anyone else?

Nope. Definitedly not. We're in this together (except for black days).

Makes it really hard to find RL friends or sigs.

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, Maks9090 said:

I don't smoke a thing and barely drink ,and usually on the rare occaion I do, I just stop at max.2 beers/half a wine bottle lol 

Cool !!

High alcohol tolerance !! ^_^

11 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

NO alcohol in the house *points out to the garden and terrace/patio

3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

or am I alone ?

Where did the alcohol request for me come from? I can take it or leave it. I stopped totally when my ex went up to two bottles of wine an evening and I used to have to drive out and find her in a bar and take her keys off her.... that was heavy .. sorry      anyway a small beer from Lidl and a glass of red will do me or not I don't care.

I don't smoke but I have great understanding for those who do, and need to.

12 minutes ago, Planet Ace said:

Sure thing! Make that two sandwiches, stat. Plus extras for everyone else. :)

Love grilled cheese sandwiches we got enough for two?

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, banoffeepie said:

Where did the alcohol request for me come from?

me . oops , sorry !!

3 minutes ago, banoffeepie said:

I have great understanding for those who do, and need to

Me too . So anyone who needs a smoke , go ahead , just make sure I am not near you because I am allergic to tobacco , just to make clear

2 minutes ago, banoffeepie said:

Love grilled cheese sandwiches we got enough for two?

Making extras as we speak. *flips sandwiches frantically* At this rate, I'll never get to the store! :lol:

arekathevampyre
Just now, Planet Ace said:

Making extras as we speak. *flips sandwiches frantically* At this rate, I'll never get to the store! :lol:

:D

1 hour ago, arekathevampyre said:

or am I alone ?

You’re definetly not alone my friend! Last time i had alcohol was on a party back in august  cause it was sangria and i had to taste  a half cup of that.:D I have never smoked either and am not planning to at all.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, Maks9090 said:

I'm hoping you don't smoke inside the house either then :P 

Never ever! Cigs on the roof only *smirks* Habit taken from sig*

arekathevampyre
Just now, Jayce said:

You’re definetly not alone my friend! Last time i had alcohol was on a party back in august  cause it was sangria and i had to taste  a half cup of that.:D I have never smoked either and am not planning to at all.

yay !! I sipped alcohol when I was 16 (underage) , not fun because I didn't know I had celiac and it made me super uncomfortable . after that , no more .

The last party I went to I stayed sober.

More amusing as I watched my friends get drunk with clear vision.

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Never ever! Cigs on the roof only *smirks* Habit taken from sig*

Good to know .

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Tintinfan said:

The last party I went to I stayed sober.

More amusing as I watched my friends get drunk with clear vision.

haha !! SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME ;)

2 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

haha !! SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME ;)

Was very!!

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 hour ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

First off, lets stop spreading wrong rumours for once. There's nothing that could ever irritate or drive me wild except for those, who'd dare to mess around with poeple I hold dear and precious. That would actually include ALL of you - past, current and future encounters yet to come.

*walks into the kitchen grabbing herself a cup of coffee, taking a seat on top of the counter looking at the chaos all around*

Secondly, this is my thread, my dark, crazy house, so every concerns or requests should be addressed to me *smirks* This place is supposed to be a safe and cozy space for all lost, broken, fallen, crazy, unique, lovely creatures to hang out and have fun together. There will be no harm, pain, drama. bias or prejustice at any time, just as long as I may roam these territories. Don't hesitate so gimmi a call if ever needed. You know where to find me *vanishes back into the night, climbing back onto the top of the roof, guardiang and watching over the hideout as black silent silhuotte.

Since our dear @banoffeepie shared his lovely lines and observation with us, I think it's his turn to start cleaning up now :D *offer you a mischievious smile*

@[noize:injekktion]  you know I wup you but spiders just scare the crap out of me so...we must have to find or build a separate secure room for your new pet  if ever ><

Maybe I should ask @Rainbow-Unicorn, @JusTopi, @Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @roland.o to move in with us :D There are still lots of empty rooms here.

Have fun and keep on rocking!!

Love & hugs to everyone <3

4_dark_guardians.jpg

Yas!   I wanna move in! 🙌😀😊

3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

yay !! I sipped alcohol when I was 16 (underage) , not fun because I didn't know I had celiac and it made me super uncomfortable . after that , no more .

I have IBS so i’m not gonna use things that can cause issues so i just don’t drink at all. 

I only drink tea, lactosefree milk, coffee and water anyway. I don’t do juice either because the sugar in it just makes me feel lesser energetic

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Jayce said:

I have IBS so i’m not gonna use things that can cause issues so i just don’t drink at all. 

I only drink tea, lactosefree milk, coffee and water anyway. I don’t do juice either because the sugar in it just makes me feel lesser energetic

I thought I have IBS but it turned out to be celiac . Anyway , I drink those stuff you mentioned too , and juice (once a while) , as for milk , I only drink rice/almond/non dairy milk . I have not tried lactose free milk , how does it taste like ?

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
5 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Yas!   I wanna move in! 🙌😀😊

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Awesome!! Gonna reserve the fancy Asian j-pop room for you  ^^ *puts a name tag on the door* RESERVED TO RURU+SAPHY=GARNET*

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Awesome!! Gonna reserve the fancy asian j-pop room for you  ^^ *puts a name tag on the door* RESERVED TO RURU+SAPHY=GARNET*

Yay! Thanks!😊

2 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

I thought I have IBS but it turned out to be celiac . Anyway , I drink those stuff you mentioned too , and juice (once a while) , as for milk , I only drink rice/almond/non dairy milk . I have not tried lactose free milk , how does it taste like ?

It tastes just like regular milk but then a wee bit sweeter.It’s definetly worth a try 

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, Jayce said:

It tastes just like regular milk but then a wee bit sweeter.It’s definetly worth a try 

sounds good !!

1 hour ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Welcome to Dexi's CyberAce Manor

Make yourself at home :D

Your choice:

dark_mansion_premade_bg_by_inkzfx-d5vn4e

scary-houses1.jpg

ba4fcac4-7acb-4ba3-a5b1-5e5f67e8c3f8.c10

rock_sea_castle_ship_wave_64918_3840x240

No. 3 I think so there's plenty of room for the kids to play but there's still plenty of shade for vampyres.

So .. in No. 1 @Maks9090 still has a light on because gamers need to play all night but who else has got their light on?

Archived