Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
4 hours ago, arekathevampyre said:

themed rooms ?

so who is getting what ? :D

That's totally up to you. Just stay away from the dark mighty cyberspace cave  :twisted:

- Pe4EK67.jpg

DEI HQ

4 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Never ever! Cigs on the roof only *smirks* Habit taken from sig*

Should have guessed haha!

4 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Welcome to Dexi's CyberAce Manor

Make yourself at home :D

Your choice:

dark_mansion_premade_bg_by_inkzfx-d5vn4e

scary-houses1.jpg

ba4fcac4-7acb-4ba3-a5b1-5e5f67e8c3f8.c10

rock_sea_castle_ship_wave_64918_3840x240

Oh man! I like all of them!!!! I can't decide!

2 hours ago, banoffeepie said:

No. 3 I think so there's plenty of room for the kids to play but there's still plenty of shade for vampyres.

So .. in No. 1 @Maks9090 still has a light on because gamers need to play all night but who else has got their light on?

I'm actually heading off to sleep, haha! (Only 10pm here, usually I stay up till about 1am xd)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
Just now, Maks9090 said:

I'm actually heading off to sleep, haha! (Only 10pm here, usually I stay up till about 1am xd)

Yeah gotta need to get off too. We're on the same time zone *yawnz*

9 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Yeah gotta need to get off too. We're on the same time zone *yawnz*

Honestly I keep forgetting you are literally a couple hundred kilometres from here xd Same with Jayce lol

@Yato YATO!!! Hi love!! Make yourself at home, want some spooky decor to go with your basement? :lol:

35 minutes ago, Maks9090 said:

@Yato YATO!!! Hi love!! Make yourself at home, want some spooky decor to go with your basement? :lol:

Why yes, some iron maidens and a few cages would help out a ton!

6 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Welcome to Dexi's CyberAce Manor

Make yourself at home :D

Your choice:

dark_mansion_premade_bg_by_inkzfx-d5vn4e

scary-houses1.jpg

ba4fcac4-7acb-4ba3-a5b1-5e5f67e8c3f8.c10

rock_sea_castle_ship_wave_64918_3840x240

Oooh, I like 4 the best, I but I realize its inaccessibility might be an issue for others. So I'll go with 3 instead, it looks very cozy. Besides, others might also like the outdoors more than I do, so having a nice big yard is definitely a must. I don't have to go outside and brave the mosquitoes unless I want to.

20 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

First off, lets stop spreading wrong rumours for once. There's nothing that could ever irritate or drive me wild except for those, who'd dare to mess around with poeple I hold dear and precious. That would actually include ALL of you - past, current and future encounters yet to come.

*walks into the kitchen grabbing herself a cup of coffee, taking a seat on top of the counter looking at the chaos all around*

Secondly, this is my thread, my dark, crazy house, so every concerns or requests should be addressed to me *smirks* This place is supposed to be a safe and cozy space for all lost, broken, fallen, crazy, unique, lovely creatures to hang out and have fun together. There will be no harm, pain, drama. bias or prejustice at any time, just as long as I may roam these territories. Don't hesitate so gimmi a call if ever needed. You know where to find me *vanishes back into the night, climbing back onto the top of the roof, guardiang and watching over the hideout as black silent silhuotte.

Since our dear @banoffeepie shared his lovely lines and observation with us, I think it's his turn to start cleaning up now :D *offer you a mischievious smile*

@[noize:injekktion]  you know I wup you but spiders just scare the crap out of me so...we must have to find or build a separate secure room for your new pet  if ever ><

Maybe I should ask @Rainbow-Unicorn, @JusTopi, @Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @roland.o to move in with us :D There are still lots of empty rooms here.

Have fun and keep on rocking!!

Love & hugs to everyone <3

4_dark_guardians.jpg

Oh! Only when I'm trying to get away from AVEN does this thread get posts and grows... 

I already have a temporary house in AVEN, but this can be my second one. (I just can't leave the two. :D

I have so many things to catch up now in this thread and so little time. 

When I return with time, I will start to bring things for my room, if there is already one. :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
15 hours ago, Yato said:

I'm the angry ghost in the basement.

*rattles chains*

Perfect. Welcome to the club :D I've been searching for a suitable ghost applicant way too long already *lool* So glad to have you here @Yato *offers you a pair of brand new rusty chains as welcome gift*

Juts make yourself at home.

Dinner: 6:00-7:00

Lunch 11:30-13:00

Breakfast: 5.00-10:00

14 hours ago, Yato said:

Why yes, some iron maidens and a few cages would help out a ton!

I know a certain Cerberos that is a cerberus (outside AVEN lol) I'm sure some cages from hell will do fine lol How spiky do you want the iron maidens? 

arekathevampyre
21 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I can practically live in the kitchen all day lol ;)

2 hours ago, Maks9090 said:

I know a certain Cerberos that is a cerberus (outside AVEN lol) I'm sure some cages from hell will do fine lol How spiky do you want the iron maidens? 

As spoke as can be! Lol

18 hours ago, Yato said:

As spoke as can be! Lol

Deal! A shipment of extremely spiky iron maidens should be here within next week! ^.^

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, Maks9090 said:

Deal! A shipment of extremely spiky iron maidens should be here within next week! ^.^

is this service open to everyone ? 

22 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Wow! I didn't know your appetite was that big :P 

1 hour ago, Maks9090 said:

Just give me a shipment of fluffy unicorns instead and i'll be good :D

18 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

is this service open to everyone ? 

10 minutes ago, Jayce said:

Just give me a shipment of fluffy unicorns instead and i'll be good :D

Oh damn now I will be the mailperson xd Okay, send in the requests! The fluffy unicorns should arrive within Wednesday!

J. van Deijck

there is a quite terrible thing happening in the background of my life, but hopefully I will win one day. all I actually wanted to say is that ALL of you are beautiful and awesome and that I wub you all and hope you'll always see and remember how beautiful you are. 💚

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
7 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Hide contents

there is a quite terrible thing happening in the background of my life, but hopefully I will win one day. all I actually wanted to say is that ALL of you are beautiful and awesome and that I wub you all and hope you'll always see and remember how beautiful you are. 💚

That's why you're part uf us bro <3 Always will be!!

arekathevampyre
7 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Reveal hidden contents

Same goes for you . remember that 💙

J. van Deijck
32 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

That's why you're part uf us bro <3 Always will be!!

31 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

Same goes for you . remember that 💙

yay! *hugs*

I'm feeling better now :3 surrounded by awesome people only. <3

arekathevampyre
7 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yay! *hugs*

I'm feeling better now :3 surrounded by awesome people only. <3

Awesome !!

aa64b6fc7b89c028ea32abe70d38994c--kawaii

On 13/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, arekathevampyre said:

@Maks9090 please send in another order for fluffy unicorns - for me 

On it! Will take a while longer (cause I was absent on the weekend), but they will come!

On 14/10/2017 at 2:35 AM, [noize:injekktion] said:

Reveal hidden contents

You're the wubbest Nero, you know that?

Archived