Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 minute ago, Jayce said:

*Secretly puts rainbow colored popcorn in the bucket to watch @Deus Ex Infinity Turn into a cute and fluffy unicorn* 

Awwww! So adorable! :D:lol: 

*sighs* you're helpless. I'm off for some gaming. You know where to find me :P

1 minute ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

*sighs* you're helpless. I'm off for some gaming. You know where to find me :P

Yay?? *Drops self ontop of you while squealing like a diva* :P you're so not going to game XD not when moi is around ^_^ 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

I WILL.  *returns from the first successful session with a small break for dinner* No one can stop me :D Not even YOU dear!

Well, there might actually be two people on this planet who could but....you know. They're not around atm so yeah.

Top secet anyways :P

20 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I WILL.  *returns from the first successful session with a small break for dinner* No one can stop me :D Not even YOU dear!

Well, there might actually be two people on this planet who could but....you know. They're not around atm so yeah.

Top secet anyways :P

I'll find out who these two are :P 

*Puts on detective hat and drsgs you to my office* 

I SHALL FIND OUT THE TRUTH! 

J. van Deijck

I wub you all. :wub: <3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
35 minutes ago, Jayce said:

I'll find out who these two are :P 

*Puts on detective hat and drsgs you to my office* 

I SHALL FIND OUT THE TRUTH! 

Hehe..good luck  :D

@alpha decay we wup you too!

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

You know I need to go off for some time. I'm  totally disillusioned by life, love and humanity itself but need to keep focusing on very important personal issues IRL over the next few days so I won't be able to be on regularly. However, I hope you'll guys keep this thread alive with lots of love and cute funny postings for each other ok? That's the only thing I'd wish for.

J. van Deijck
8 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

You know I need to go off for some time. I'm  totally disillusioned by life, love and humanity itself but need to keep focusing on very important personal issues IRL over the next few days so I won't be able to be on regularly. However, I hope you'll guys keep this thread alive with lots of love and cute funny postings for each other ok? That's the only thing I'd wish for.

sounds almost like farewell :(

20 hours ago, Jayce said:

I wub you the most!! 

impossible. :3 :wub:

TheCatBehind
51 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Don't waste your time guys. As for now I can't promise anything..but thanks *hugs*

No time is wasted that you think will do good!

If anything, me not feeling expectant would kinda feel like betrayal lol

❤️❤️❤️

• 2 weeks later...
arekathevampyre

I really want to tell you guys how much I love and appreciate you . Your efforts of making me feel better are never wasted because I am learning to keep things under control as time passes . I hope that one day I will be able to meet you guys personally in real life and then maybe I will give you a gift each to represent my gratitude . 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
5 hours ago, StormySky said:

Best friends for life is nice, but what if you guys want to hang out in the afterlife??

I've already seen the "light". Dunno what's on the other side. Doesn't matter.  I'm just gonna make sure to drag you and all the other guys with me so that we can keep hanging out together. I bet I'll come back as a pebble or something *lool* Deep sin, lots of negative karma..you know. That's ok. Stones are actually pretty nice and cool things, especially high intelligent 'n talking ones XP

@Areka: I hope we can keep making you feel this way :) Your letter will be posted next week ;) Just so you know. Hang in there *hugs*

@Maksi: This thread wouldn't be what it's like without you in any case so yeah...really glad to have you here still

J. van Deijck

I love you all.

even though I'm rather further from you.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
3 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

I love you all.

even though I'm rather further from you.

I think you're wrong bro.  We're almost neighbours :D It would be pretty easy to meet up since you're from Poland right?

J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I think you're wrong bro.  We're almost neighbours :D It would be pretty easy to meet up.

sure :3 but I meant something different :blush:

J. van Deijck

yays :3 it definitely is <3

sometimes I just wonder, am I not an intruder? :blush:

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
6 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

You? oO An intruder? Holy shit  NO! Why do you feel like that?

J. van Deijck
Just now, Deus Ex Infinity said:

You? oO An intruder? Holy shit  NO! Why do you feel like that?

I still lack confidence it seems :blush: maybe I'm even less brave than I seem to be :o

arekathevampyre

@Deus Ex Infinity haha I like your positive attitude towards the afterlife . We will sure have a awesome party on the otherside !!

As for me , I wonder if I will ever be back here again since I am not a very nice person actually ... 

Thank you . Yes you guys are doing it right !! :D I can't wait to read your letter ;)

@alpha decay never feel that way okay ? You are so unique and awesome to hang out with !! Especially because you make our days feel good :)

@Maks9090 you , Sherlock . Filled with wisdom that I have never been able to grasp when I was your age (not very far from that but still ...) . Thank you for giving me good advice when I need some ;)

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet you are so damn nice !! Always making me comfy in my own skin . Even when I have lots of negative points , you still see me as a friend . :D

@MaybeIBelongSomewhere Ash , I can never thank you either for being my personal therapist and agony aunt all in one . You are always searching for ways to help keep my mood up/in check and express concern to me all the time !! Thanks a lot . ;)

@Jellybear Thank you for the concern you have shown me and all the music/videos you send me are so awesome !!! :D I hope that one day I will be picking up Russian again :)

and to everyone else who ever knew about my existence : thank you 

J. van Deijck

Aww.  <3

2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I know. I just wanted to be sure on that. It's a very nice thought actually. To know that we're living so close to each other.

:o you're in germany????? And i just thought you were in the US or something! I obviously spend too much time on my phone :P 

I actually live a hour away from the german border :D 

2 hours ago, alpha decay said:

But you're so adorable :blush: i love having you around :wub: 

Archived