• Announcements

• Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator and Project Team: Voting   11/01/17

Voting has started. See:     http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163513-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163514-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-gray-area-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163513-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
Sandra B

FREE Asexual Perspectives KINDLE BOOK 5 Days only. And PRINT version out now!!!

Sandra B

19cd345c20b5c2041f9a9572ce0480dfxxl.jpg
 IMG_3026.jpg

51PSBWBRiPL-e1499470313639.jpg 

As part of Asexual Perspectives Awareness Month, and to celebrate the print version of my Asexual Perspectives book coming out in print under my own Quirky Books imprint, I am giving you the opportunity to get the Kindle version for free, wherever available - as not every country can get Kindle books, for 5 days only. Never to be repeated offer. From Sunday July 9th - Thursday 13th of July 2017 UK time. Click this link to get this free offer http://amzn.to/2sQ9d5i during those 5 days. If the Kindle book is available on an Amazon store closer to where you live there should be notice in a box in the top right of the page to say "Continue shopping on the Kindle Store at Amazon ..." All I ask is that you please leave a review on Amazon, as that would really help other asexuals and raise more awareness of asexuality. Enjoy xx

arekathevampyre

cool !! 

AnotherMember

How cool of you! Congrats for the book! 

Purple Butterfly

Thank you. That's so nice of you. I love reading books. 

Planet Ace

Oh, neat! Thanks so much, in advance. :)

Sandra B
On 7/8/2017 at 0:57 AM, arekathevampyre said:

cool !! 

Thank you, it is available now, until 13th for free, 5 days only, so make sure you grab one and if you could leave a review, that will be very helpful .

Sandra B
On 7/8/2017 at 1:47 AM, YouAreBanned! said:

How cool of you! Congrats for the book! 

You are very welcome, it is available now, until 13th for free, 5 days only, so make sure you grab a copy and if you could leave a review, that will be very helpful .

Sandra B
On 7/8/2017 at 2:42 AM, Purple Butterfly said:

Thank you. That's so nice of you. I love reading books. 

You are welcome, it is a huge book, that I interviewed 46 asexuals around the globe for, some from this site. Enjoy. Free until the 13th.

Sandra B
On 7/8/2017 at 3:04 AM, Planet Ace said:

Oh, neat! Thanks so much, in advance. :)

You are very welcome, it is available now, until 13th for free, 5 days only, so make sure you get one and if you could leave a review, that will be very helpful .

Red_purple_sugardaddy

Congrats for the book. I have got it for free on kindle. I'll try to leave review once I finish reading it. :) 

OldSoul

It's good to see other authors coming out of the asexual realm! Rock on, Sandra.

Sandra B
On 7/10/2017 at 3:05 AM, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

Congrats for the book. I have got it for free on kindle. I'll try to leave review once I finish reading it. :) 

Awww, thank you. I hope you love reading it, as much as I loved to write it, and I would love you to write a review too - that would be ace.

Sandra B
On 7/10/2017 at 3:16 AM, OldSoul said:

It's good to see other authors coming out of the asexual realm! Rock on, Sandra.

Thank you so much. Writing is my absolute passion and life purpose, very closely followed by Asexuality and getting it recognised as a sexual orientation in its own right throughout the globe, so that no asexual has to live in fear of ridicule ever again. So if this book is a huge success, then I can write more asexual books. To combine the two greatest loves of my life, is bliss, I am walking on air at the moment as an asexual author and ambassador for asexuality. Be sure to get your copy, you can download the kindle Ap free of charge to almost any device and I won't be repeating this offer, because the book sells itself, but it is to celebrate the launch of the print version and to honour the free copy I promised all interviewees would have a chance of getting!!

NC Unicorn

Thank you! 

Purple Butterfly

Yes I do like reading it. Yes I will leave a review once i finish the book. 

AnotherWeasley

Thank you so much and congrats on the book! I'm so glad I checked AVEN today :) I'll read it asap and try to remember to leave a little review as well. Might take a while, though, papers season is about to start here and time is going to be a rare luxury :D 

Sandra B
On 7/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, Purple Butterfly said:

Yes I do like reading it. Yes I will leave a review once i finish the book. 

That is awesome. Thank you. Reviews are so helpful for other asexuals and to raise more awareness.

Sandra B
On 7/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, AnotherWeasley said:

Thank you so much and congrats on the book! I'm so glad I checked AVEN today :) I'll read it asap and try to remember to leave a little review as well. Might take a while, though, papers season is about to start here and time is going to be a rare luxury :D 

Hiya, I understand, thank you in advance. A short review is fine, anything that is helpful and raises awareness. xx

Sandra B
On 7/12/2017 at 4:13 AM, NC Unicorn said:

Thank you! 

You are welcome. Hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I like to write it xx