Too many things disgust me.

Marina Diamandis

Awwwww x3 calm down please! rip to all of your victims. :D Oh thank you!! <3 Expect the same from me! ^_^ Eye for an eye ya know?and Omg I seem fearless and all until I see a bug and I'll fucking scream like a bitch. O-O and your sis sounds like me honestly I'm quiet and isolated most of the time and spending time on the computer watching shit and listening to singers and i can be a big crybaby most of the time <3 Is she asexual like you though?

• Like 1
Member119102
17 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Awwwww x3 calm down please! rip to all of your victims. :D Oh thank you!! <3 Expect the same from me! ^_^ Eye for an eye ya know?and Omg I seem fearless and all until I see a bug and I'll fucking scream like a bitch. O-O and your sis sounds like me honestly I'm quiet and isolated most of the time and spending time on the computer watching shit and listening to singers and i can be a big crybaby most of the time <3 Is she asexual like you though?

Yeah, she is very much like you ^-^.."scream like a bitch" lmao you are so funny and cute XD..She is not asexual but she's never dated anyone and generally does not care about males unless they're fictional characters or band members lol

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Omg stop you're making me blush! :'3 <3 You're charming and so nice to me! I did not expect someone on here would be so warm and friendly towards me! :D And wow your sis sounds really like me now. I never dated anyone either yet but soon! I have met someone online and we're planning to date when we're actually together, and we've been talking through online for 5 or 6 years and we are very much madly in love with each other. I mean REALLY REALLY madly in love with each other not just for a time pass or casual relationship. We are going to get married when we can! He's 19 and i'm 18. Not trying to brag but I'm just expressing my happiness and excitement. <3 Also I do obsesses for fictional male characters as well. O.O But not band though. Are you aromatic asexual as well? ^^ Don't force yourself to fall in love or anything let it happen naturally. If you never do it's okay relax.. falling in love isn't a good choice honestly.. It will cause emotional pain and stress and frustration and etc. You know? I think you're better off being alone you will be free from stress. Do whatever makes you happy ^_^ 

• Like 1
Member119102
5 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Omg stop you're making me blush! :'3 <3 You're charming and so nice to me! I did not expect someone on here would be so warm and friendly towards me! :D And wow your sis sounds really like me now. I never dated anyone either yet but soon! I have met someone online and we're planning to date when we're actually together, and we've been talking through online for 5 or 6 years and we are very much madly in love with each other. I mean REALLY REALLY madly in love with each other not just for a time pass or casual relationship. We are going to get married when we can! He's 19 and i'm 18. Not trying to brag but I'm just expressing my happiness and excitement. <3 Also I do obsesses for fictional male characters as well. O.O But not band though. Are you aromatic asexual as well? ^^ Don't force yourself to fall in love or anything let it happen naturally. If you never do it's okay relax.. falling in love isn't a good choice honestly.. It will cause emotional pain and stress and frustration and etc. You know? I think you're better off being alone you will be free from stress. Do whatever makes you happy ^_^ 

Aww, so happy to hear about that!! I wish you two love birds happiness and everything positive <3..I hope he's worth a cutie pie like yourself haha x I'm actually very romantic, you know. Just asexual :D

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Awwww! I'm happy that you're happy for me. Thank you so much :D <3 Yes he's a keeper I'm 100% sure he's very honest man and very clingy towards me~ He's a demisexual and I am both grey asexual and demisexual if that makes sense lol :P Sounds silly for a silly person like me. Haha. I'm happy for you! <3 Romance is beautiful. But please do not fall into the wrong hands.. You are very kind hearted :( 

• Like 1
Member119102
1 minute ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Awwww! I'm happy that you're happy for me. Thank you so much :D <3 Yes he's a keeper I'm 100% sure he's very honest man and very clingy towards me~ He's a demisexual and I am both grey asexual and demisexual if that makes sense lol :P Sounds silly for a silly person like me. Haha. I'm happy for you! <3 Romance is beautiful. But please do not fall into the wrong hands.. You are very kind hearted :( 

So lovely that he's clingy ^-^ Means he can't get enough of your fluffy cuteness :D Aww, thanks for caring about me darl'..I'm full of all sorts of fears..even the irrational ones..don't want anything nasty to happen to me or to anyone to be honest..mostly because I'm not sure how I'll react if something uh..how to say..bad happens to me ( in a sexual way)..I don't like revealing clothes anyway but still try to cover myself as much as possible if I know I'll have to walk alone at nights, when classes finish at 7 or 8 in uni..sorry, I feel like I'm saying stupid things..don't wanna bother you with my problems <3 It's almost 2am here and I'll go to sleep cutie, so delighted to have met you xx

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

c': <3 I'm flattered! I truly understand how you feel my dear.. I honestly kind of relate to you. I think you're talking about rape.. no.. wearing skirts or shorts or wearing crops tops dresses won't cause rape if that is what you mean. :( It is never your fault and it does not make you a slut or ask for sex. Only perverted crazy or possibly religious people do think that way about you. Don't worry my poor lily of purity wear anything you like even if it's revealing. Don't care about what other people think. and it does not cause rape.. rape only happens when you're alone, helpless, at night, and rapists okay? Please don't be so hard on yourself. But there's one thing I'll agree if you wear revealing clothes. there will be so many men staring at you. and it is not your fault. it is theirs for being such perverts. Honestly many people will think what you're saying is stupid. But I don't think it's stupid. I understand the hidden meaning behind what you're trying to say.. And no you are not bothering me at all! <3 Becareful okay? Maybe take someone with you if possible. Thank you so much for your company. <3 Sleep little angel.. forget this cruel world for now.. It is time to rest.. Sweetest dreams <3 

• Like 1
Member119102
6 hours ago, Marina Diamandis said:

c': <3 I'm flattered! I truly understand how you feel my dear.. I honestly kind of relate to you. I think you're talking about rape.. no.. wearing skirts or shorts or wearing crops tops dresses won't cause rape if that is what you mean. :( It is never your fault and it does not make you a slut or ask for sex. Only perverted crazy or possibly religious people do think that way about you. Don't worry my poor lily of purity wear anything you like even if it's revealing. Don't care about what other people think. and it does not cause rape.. rape only happens when you're alone, helpless, at night, and rapists okay? Please don't be so hard on yourself. But there's one thing I'll agree if you wear revealing clothes. there will be so many men staring at you. and it is not your fault. it is theirs for being such perverts. Honestly many people will think what you're saying is stupid. But I don't think it's stupid. I understand the hidden meaning behind what you're trying to say.. And no you are not bothering me at all! <3 Becareful okay? Maybe take someone with you if possible. Thank you so much for your company. <3 Sleep little angel.. forget this cruel world for now.. It is time to rest.. Sweetest dreams <3 

Don't worry cutie <3 Like I said, I really hate revealing clothes in the first place. I don't think I've ever worn crop tops or shorts lol. Just find them uncomfortable is all :D You know, it's true that men can be perverts but I gotta say that nowadays, women massively sexualise themselves, but complain when they get a sexual response from men. You cannot whine about someone staring at you if you go out waving your goods in public. Sorry if I come across as rude or too blunt, but the truth is that "just because I'm dressed as a street walker does not mean I am one" is actually really stupid. Simply because, why would you want to be dressed as someone if you're gonna complain when being treated like one. I am straight and far from being a pervert but even I sometimes stare at women who have their ass hanging out or boobs all over the place. I acknowledge that it can be unfair and girls say they want to wear whatever they want without being judged. And that..is sadly a very airy fairy statement. Everybody knows damn well how men are and how women are. Nothing can change that. At least, I cannot imagine what can stop a guy from staring at a girl's boobs if latter ones are almost at his face..unless he is a some kind of miraculous exception.

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

<3 :D Yes miss lovely. I agree some of the things you said. Of course the more you expose your body the more stare and dirty looks you will get. Boys will be boys. and lesbians will be lesbians. They are gonna look at you because they are free to. It makes us uncomfortable true.. But no one has the right to sexually assault or harass you for dressing in a revealing way. Remember it is your body. So yeah. But I believe there are many men who won't stare at you in that.. and that is called a gentlemen. Not everyone is the same. I don't stare either in a perverted way. Okay honestly when I see like cleavage or ass. I look at them because I'm curious if they are better than mine or not hehe XD also I look at someone when they are like so handsome and pretty. Ya know? XD

• Like 1
Member119102
1 minute ago, Marina Diamandis said:

<3 :D Yes miss lovely. I agree some of the things you said. Of course the more you expose your body the more stare and dirty looks you will get. Boys will be boys. and lesbians will be lesbians. They are gonna look at you because they are free to. It makes us uncomfortable true.. But no one has the right to sexually assault or harass you for dressing in a revealing way. Remember it is your body. So yeah. But I believe there are many men who won't stare at you in that.. and that is called a gentlemen. Not everyone is the same. I don't stare either in a perverted way. Okay honestly when I see like cleavage or ass. I look at them because I'm curious if they are better than mine or not hehe XD also I look at someone when they are like so handsome and pretty. Ya know? XD

Absolutely agree on the rape bit. Even if a girl is walking around totally naked, no one and I repeat NO ONE has the right to sexually assault another human being. And using ''she was dressed in a seductive way'' as an excuse for rape is probably one of the most insanely idiotic things anyone could ever say. I personally love to wear slightly ripped skinnies, shirts around my waist, jackets, boots and similar type of clothing. Can't tell you if I'm stared at since whenever I go out, I always listen to music! (Maybe that's why I hit a tree the other day lmao) I'm told that I'm super old-fashioned and should stop reading so much because to be honest, the knights, other heroic characters and gentlemen described in the books seem so attractive to me lol. Haha your honesty is so lovely! I don't really compare anyone's assets to mine, especially the back portion lol..no biggie :D

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Exactly. ^-^ Same I love ripped jeans and boots. I love your style! I dress and act more of a girly way but sometimes I like to be punk (like dye my hair in rainbows or something and shave my head piercings and blablblabla) Ya know that badass look? I know I'm scaredy already But I can always pretend to be strong and brave! <3 Awww xD That's gotta hurt Always be aware of your surroundings! I remember once i got hit through the glass door XD OH clumsy me lol. I''m sure many looked at you (hopefully not in a perverted way) You look very pretty despite I could barely see your face c: You seem kind of underweight too? I hope you're naturally like that because eating disorders sucks. and no being skinny is pretty (BUT NOT Anorexic skinny I don't support unhealthy behaviors) as well as average weight is pretty <3. But no obesity is not good looking i ain't gonna lie. Yeah i love to listen to music too I daydreaming as well while it! <3 I honestly relate to you. I seem to find myself getting attracted to fictional characters who has a strong and brave and mysterious, protective,  confident , heroic personalities <3 Honestly I'm attracted to bad guys as well i don't know why XD like you know criminals or villains? I find them like strong enough to hold & protect me in their arms. <3 The would make me feel special because rarely villains love innocent girls. I'm not saying i'm sinless or perfect. But I haven't killed or injured anyone either so yeah i'm innocent i guess :3 Dunno if you relate to that.  And thank you so much <3 for adoring my honesty! ^^ Well I do sometimes. Everybody wants to be perfect and better than everyone right? :D lol Dx sorry for being such a narcissist. 

• Like 1
Member119102
25 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Exactly. ^-^ Same I love ripped jeans and boots. I love your style! I dress and act more of a girly way but sometimes I like to be punk (like dye my hair in rainbows or something and shave my head piercings and blablblabla) Ya know that badass look? I know I'm scaredy already But I can always pretend to be strong and brave! <3 Awww xD That's gotta hurt Always be aware of your surroundings! I remember once i got hit through the glass door XD OH clumsy me lol. I''m sure many looked at you (hopefully not in a perverted way) You look very pretty despite I could barely see your face c: You seem kind of underweight too? I hope you're naturally like that because eating disorders sucks. and no being skinny is pretty (BUT NOT Anorexic skinny I don't support unhealthy behaviors) as well as average weight is pretty <3. But no obesity is not good looking i ain't gonna lie. Yeah i love to listen to music too I daydreaming as well while it! <3 I honestly relate to you. I seem to find myself getting attracted to fictional characters who has a strong and brave and mysterious, protective,  confident , heroic personalities <3 Honestly I'm attracted to bad guys as well i don't know why XD like you know criminals or villains? I find them like strong enough to hold & protect me in their arms. <3 The would make me feel special because rarely villains love innocent girls. I'm not saying i'm sinless or perfect. But I haven't killed or injured anyone either so yeah i'm innocent i guess :3 Dunno if you relate to that.  And thank you so much <3 for adoring my honesty! ^^ Well I do sometimes. Everybody wants to be perfect and better than everyone right? :D lol Dx sorry for being such a narcissist. 

I was drinking tea when I read how you got hit through a glass door and let's just say my mum assumed I had a seizure :D Choked on my tea lmao that's so funny xx Wow, your style seems super cool, I too love colourful hair but not a big fan of piercings/tattoos (my sister is xD). Aww, I'm not underweight, I'm around 5'8 and weigh approximately 125 lbs. Don't be silly, you're no way a narcissist, but rather, a super cute apricot pie that's unapologetically herself and very honest <3. Of course no one is sinless or perfect and that's what being a human is all about. To never be flawless and always strive to improve hehe x

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Teehee I'm glad I made you laugh! :D Jeez Can my day get anymore better? <3  I rarely find myself smile but when I do I mean it! I don't smile when I don't mean it. I am for all or nothing sometimes not like that but I don't know humans are such moody creatures. Today they something, then tomorrow they say something else. You know? It kinda happens like that too with sexuality. Your sis sounds a lot like me~ Awww that's nice! :D Being healthy what matters! 5'8 Woah that's pretty tall for a girl! You can be a model i think! ^^ I'm kinda shorter than you I'm 5'6 and weigh like 68 kg. Sorry I love food. XD Also don't tell a silly person to stop being silly. Sillys gotta sillies you know. Just like me gotta eat BBQ bacon burger with large order fries with orange soda with no ice and a piece of hot apple pie god damn I miss burger tank. Thank you so much I'm speechless. <3 I love to be called with cute names like that! It brightens my day! You're an pure angel! Well at least to me SO PLEASE don't try to prove me wrong ^w^ Heehee Nobody is perfect but we can dream of being perfect right? I'm so done with this world if dreaming becomes illegal. Dreaming is like a comfort zone for me and for everybody! 

• Like 1
Member119102
15 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Teehee I'm glad I made you laugh! :D Jeez Can my day get anymore better? <3  I rarely find myself smile but when I do I mean it! I don't smile when I don't mean it. I am for all or nothing sometimes not like that but I don't know humans are such moody creatures. Today they something, then tomorrow they say something else. You know? It kinda happens like that too with sexuality. Your sis sounds a lot like me~ Awww that's nice! :D Being healthy what matters! 5'8 Woah that's pretty tall for a girl! You can be a model i think! ^^ I'm kinda shorter than you I'm 5'6 and weigh like 68 kg. Sorry I love food. XD Also don't tell a silly person to stop being silly. Sillys gotta sillies you know. Just like me gotta eat BBQ bacon burger with large order fries with orange soda with no ice and a piece of hot apple pie god damn I miss burger tank. Thank you so much I'm speechless. <3 I love to be called with cute names like that! It brightens my day! You're an pure angel! Well at least to me SO PLEASE don't try to prove me wrong ^w^ Heehee Nobody is perfect but we can dream of being perfect right? I'm so done with this world if dreaming becomes illegal. Dreaming is like a comfort zone for me and for everybody! 

Yeah, dreaming is amazing and a great way to kind of relieve stress ^-^ You are pretty tall too, I think I weigh 57 kg :D Aww, I'm a picky eater, you know xD Haha, that means you are slightly chubby which works in your favour and makes you extra huggable :p.

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis
33 minutes ago, GodandMusic said:

Yeah, dreaming is amazing and a great way to kind of relieve stress ^-^ You are pretty tall too, I think I weigh 57 kg :D Aww, I'm a picky eater, you know xD Haha, that means you are slightly chubby which works in your favour and makes you extra huggable :p.

Awww~ It sure is way better than harsh reality! <3 Don't cha think? I think so. Most of the girls are like between 5'2 to 5'0. So yeah we're kinda rare to be taller than other girls nowadays~ You have a wonderful height. <3 I think I may take advantage of that for you to protect my ass hehehe. Jk XD My boyfriend is 5'8 as well. ^^ My sis weighs 57 kg too :o but her height is 5'4 (she's 25) I also have a brother and he is (30) and I am the youngest sibling.  For a tall girl your weight  sounds kinda low too me. But hey I'm no doctor. xd i think it is okay as long as you're not starving yourself or anything you know? Plus dresses fit easily on you! how lucky of you~ I wish I weigh like you too ^^ Not everything fits on me. Gotta burn my ass off. Thank you <3 :'D I love being chubby but I also love to be skinny too. What do you usually eat? ^-^ You seem like a health-freak. 

• Like 1
Member119102
58 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Awww~ It sure is way better than harsh reality! <3 Don't cha think? I think so. Most of the girls are like between 5'2 to 5'0. So yeah we're kinda rare to be taller than other girls nowadays~ You have a wonderful height. <3 I think I may take advantage of that for you to protect my ass hehehe. Jk XD My boyfriend is 5'8 as well. ^^ My sis weighs 57 kg too :o but her height is 5'4 (she's 25) I also have a brother and he is (30) and I am the youngest sibling.  For a tall girl your weight  sounds kinda low too me. But hey I'm no doctor. xd i think it is okay as long as you're not starving yourself or anything you know? Plus dresses fit easily on you! how lucky of you~ I wish I weigh like you too ^^ Not everything fits on me. Gotta burn my ass off. Thank you <3 :'D I love being chubby but I also love to be skinny too. What do you usually eat? ^-^ You seem like a health-freak. 

I generally don't like sweets or junk food. I eat ice-cream though, mostly dairy products ^-^. I'm not a skeleton really, I mean some girls are super skinny, I'm not like that at all..I definitely have some meat on my bones :D Aww, my pleasure to protect you, young lady :p. Anytime ^-^

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis
37 minutes ago, GodandMusic said:

I generally don't like sweets or junk food. I eat ice-cream though, mostly dairy products ^-^. I'm not a skeleton really, I mean some girls are super skinny, I'm not like that at all..I definitely have some meat on my bones :D Aww, my pleasure to protect you, young lady :p. Anytime ^-^

Awwww <3 I think you're healthy skinny. I love ice cream too and cheese! I'm a cheese freak! I love junk food way too much but nowadays i'm trying to lose weight~ Awwww Really? OuO You're too kind! <3

• Like 1
Member119102
18 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Awwww <3 I think you're healthy skinny. I love ice cream too and cheese! I'm a cheese freak! I love junk food way too much but nowadays i'm trying to lose weight~ Awwww Really? OuO You're too kind! <3

It's not kindness, cutie. I just think you are a nice and lovely person! And trust me, I rarely think of people that way haha :D I would not consider myself skinny, maybe a normal weight hehe. I also love cheese! sour cream too :p.

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Awwww That means the world to me! ^_^ <3 Yeah either way their both nice! OH MY GOD SAME!!! I'm actually hungry right now >_< ugh I'm too lazy to get up and eat

• Like 1
Member119102
20 minutes ago, Marina Diamandis said:

Awwww That means the world to me! ^_^ <3 Yeah either way their both nice! OH MY GOD SAME!!! I'm actually hungry right now >_< ugh I'm too lazy to get up and eat

Go and eat sweetieee xx 

• Like 1
Marina Diamandis

Thank you i will <3

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...