The International Asexuality conference

michaeld

Hi all! I hope you enjoyed the International Asexuality conference on Sunday!

This thread is for sharing videos, pics, blogs or any other feedback you have, linked or you can write a post here. :) I'll be putting up some videos when I get them.

I'd also like to mention that if anyone else who went would like to talk to Jerome, the filmmaker who was there and is working on an ace documentary, I'd be happy to put you in touch.

Further, AVENues are looking for people's experiences. Would you like to write a short article or share your thoughts? If so please contact @Ciri by PM. She can provide more info!

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Loved it! Thanks for all the hard work. A great opportunity to find out what's what in the world of asexual research and the discussion groups were an eye opener.

Hi Michael, I am collecting all the photos-vids-audios-etc from the people in Spain and processing all of it. I will update this message when I upload them.

Hi Ciri here, Editor in Chief of AVENues amongst other things. Please send me your Pride stories and experiences! You can PM me here or email me at Ciri.avenPT@gmail.com 

Archived