İs "erection" normal for asexual boys

In my case I would say yes.

Heck, in my teens I would get them for no reason.

I can vividly remember having to deal with that issue during class.

I'm glad it would go away.

• Like 2

teenage boys can have erections without any "reason" whatsoever, like sitting in a bus etc...

• Like 2
AVEN #1 fan

Even Baby males have erections.

• Like 1
Rising Crow

It is more than normal, no matter what sexuality you have. Having an erection does not directly say that you are (sexually) aroused, you can get an erection for multiple reasons. 

• Like 1

It's normal regardless of sexuality if it's working properly from a physiological standpoint. You can even have it when in REM sleep. 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

it'sjust a sign that your body is healthy.

• Like 1
Guest Deus Ex Infinity
12 minutes ago, Saesha said:

It's normal regardless of sexuality if it's working properly from a physiological standpoint. You can even have it when in REM sleep. 

I think that's true since I even once had a climax myself while being in REM sleep. Pretty weird :(

Planet Ace

Yes, it is. It's just one of many, many natural functions the human body does on automatic, with little to no conscious input or effort on our part. I wouldn't worry about it. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

Why shouldn't it? It's just a natural reaction to physical stimulation. That's all.

Males can have an erection without ANY physical stimulation.  They can have erections without any mental stimulation, too. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

I think that's true since I even once had a climax myself while being in REM sleep. Pretty weird :(

In my Uni they force you to do a class about the body regardless of faculty and I learnt that in there. Erections and clit engorgement happen in REM. My lecturer said that was a sign as to whether your penis functions normally because that won't happen if you've got erectile dysfunction from some internal problem.

• Like 1

Yup. It's your body's reaction towards something. But not necessarily mean that you're attracted to someone in "that" way. You just have it.

Even though i am female.. If i were a guy, i'd say the same thing as it is normal.

• Like 1

It is normal, and it is just as frustrating as it is for the average guy. Evolution clearly did not understand the social ramifications of random erections 😕.

• Like 1