ACEapp new app for Aces!

Perissodactyla

Last time I checked, one couldn't even filter by location, making it rather difficult to use.

Sunflowerfield

I tried it but couldn't seem to find people in Australia... :mellow:

natalieisasexual

doesn't work on tablets and not compatible with my iphone so useless for me too :-( 

It seems like they've now updated the app such that the matches are from your country/(state? I don't know what they did for US) by default.

globetrotter85

I downloaded it on my tablet but can't even register, it just crashes.

I prefer MeetUp. If anything is gonna happen, it'll probably be through there.

And if no, then fine.

I've heard of this app, I think I followed the page on Facebook lol. 

I might give it a go. Not looking for dating just people-friends. 

• 1 month later...
On 02/07/2017 at 3:54 PM, aceidk said:

Last time I checked, one couldn't even filter by location, making it rather difficult to use.

Now you can filter users by country, age and gender :) More filters to be added soon

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently got this. They are constantly making updates so I recommend trying it out and making suggestions for improvements. I think this could eventually be quite good and they seem pretty responsive to people's ideas.

You can currently filter for people in your own country. I think search might be improved as more people join.

• 1 year later...
ReverentCreature

just installed this app. Enjoying the layout. Easy to use. But noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. Thankfully it's working fine on my Android phone. Found a few people in my area. Sent them messages. Hoping they reply soon.

It pretty much just got updated it seems! Idk what it was like before, but it seems alright to me now at least 😊 Quite a few people active and it is working fine, only had the app for a couple of days but have already gotten in contact with a lot of people ^^

ReverentCreature

When I looked at the details in the store it looked like it hadn't been updated for about a year. It works fine for me but sometimes it does crash and I have to go back in again. I hope they're going to carry on supporting it. It would be a shame if it was ditched now just as it started to get busy.

LastGhettoAstronaut

Heard about this a while back. Finally started using it the other day and I guess we’ll see where it goes. I’ll be optimistic!

• 10 months later...

I have been looking through AceApp for a few weeks, but when I went to check it today, nothing was working! Would someone tell me if this is just my account having a problem, or if it is a system-wide problem (if it is working for you, then it's probably just my account, I'm guessing)? Thanks!

LastGhettoAstronaut
1 hour ago, Nihil said:

I have been looking through AceApp for a few weeks, but when I went to check it today, nothing was working! Would someone tell me if this is just my account having a problem, or if it is a system-wide problem (if it is working for you, then it's probably just my account, I'm guessing)? Thanks!

ACEapp connection is down. It happens fairly often, but tends not to last more than a couple days. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much, Last Ghetto Astronaut! You put my mind at ease. I haven't done much on there so I couldn't imagine that I had been banned or blocked or deleted but I guess you never quite know...it seems like such a great platform but it seems a touch glitchy.

LastGhettoAstronaut

Heh, *just* a touch glitchy.

Archived