NEVER SIT NEARBY A GIRL!!

Ahmetkar

(I will tell this story by hetero's opinion Allos dont mind) Yeah.. haha maybe its funny.. ı dont know. But i have never held a girl hand, never hug , never kissed , never sit nearby a girl , never sex already. Oh theres a strange thing.. because ı had girlfriend... I cant break a heart... thats why i had. And they say "you are so passive , never sit nearby me, never hold my hand" and they gave up from me lol.. 😂 I cant love someone loong time.. my emotions are passive, its like my heart doesnt work hahaha... I wanted to know your comments about me 😇 please explain what is this. I think I probably ı am asexual. Btw ı am 16.5 year old hahaha

So you are 16 1/2.  

Many of us who identify as asexual have been through a long process of looking at ourselves, our behavior in relationships, and I can see that this kind of evaluation is what you're doing now.

Being emotionally passive is not necessarily an indicator of asexuality.  Many asexuals are quite expressive of emotion.  Still, others also are emotionally passive.

If thinking about the sexual presence of girls makes you uncomfortable, then don't think about it.

You can be present to them without being sexual.

You can relate to them without being so close that everybody is uncomfortable.

Identifying as asexual is only partially about the people around you.  Through reflection and communication, you need to create a space among the girls and boys for that matter that is comfortable and right for you.

Identifying your sexual orientation is part of the process.  Do not do the things that are uncomfortable  for you in relationships.

Archived