Secret Menu Ordering

Pramana

This is a thread dedicated to the fine art of ordering from fast food restaurant secret menus. It's an invitation to share stories if you have past experience, and if you don't then it's a challenge to take the secret menu plunge (before sharing the results).

Here's a couple of explanatory links:

http://hackthemenu.com
https://secretmenus.com

And here's what happened when I ordered a McDonalds Big McChicken:

Image may contain: food and indoor

I know this is not the objective if the thread, but I just wanted to say. I didn't know these secret menus existed and now I feel like I've been living in a lie. :D 

Every time I go to McDonalds, I eat a cheeseburger menu and after I have to pay an extra cheeseburger, because I'm still hungry or because it tasted good and I felt like eating one more, when I could just have asked this secret menu of 2 cheeseburgers... 

I will try to see if next time I go to McDonalds I ask about this menu. Thanks for the info!! 

I've heard there are some McDonalds locations that actually offer a secret item called "ice cream". 

Whenever I ask for it, the staff just look at me like I'm crazy and mumble something about the machine being broken. 

Surely no machine in this day and age could be so defective, all the time...I can only assume this "ice cream" is some kind of urban legend. 

I can't decide if that Big McChicken looks great or the stuff of nightmares. 

And here's what happened when I ordered a McDonalds Big McChicken

That looks like the type of burger you eat in defiance, when told a Baconator from Wendy's will probably give you a heart attack.

13 hours ago, Kyon. said:

I can't decide if that Big McChicken looks great or the stuff of nightmares. 

The stuff of nightmares! Horrible, horrible nightmares!

Archived