Funny thing happened in therapy last week

Anamoeba

Ack I decided this wasn't funny after all and I don't know how to delete the post. Anyway, hi everybody. Idiot newbie here! 

darkstreamers252

I've been on SSRIs since forever, I've often wondered the same, especially when I was on Zoloft.

I'm glad you have a good therapist, those are extremely hard to find. :) 

Oh, and Welcome to AVEN!

Have some unicorn and reindeer cake!

1210ae7d02a86c55f753f6b14c954f52.jpg

Hi Anamoeba

As I'm sure you know, asexuality is defined by not experiencing sexual attraction. This being said, it doesn't have anything to do with sex drive. The question to ask yourself, and that you didn't make clear in what you've said above, is do you experience sexual attraction?

I don't think that medication would interfere with sexual attraction. No matter what your libido (sex drive), you can still be asexual. I hope this helps. Good luck!

AstronomicallyAce|-/
1 hour ago, Anamoeba said:

Ack I decided this wasn't funny after all and I don't know how to delete the post. Anyway, hi everybody. Idiot newbie here! 

i dunno how to delete a post either. ive been here for like 3 days and ive made 10 cringey mistakes already. ((: im regretting life so much

You haven't found out how to delete posts because you can't.  Only the mods can, and they usually refrain from doing it because it apparently leaves ugly potholes in their databases or something.

@Anamoeba. Welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂 :cake::cake:

Admods can delete posts upon request. It's not a problem. 

If people want to remove content just click "edit", erase the content and replace with a full stop or similar 

Thanks for the cakes and the advice. And, Blurry, you made me laugh out loud. :)

AstronomicallyAce|-/
On 6/24/2017 at 8:43 PM, Philip027 said:

You haven't found out how to delete posts because you can't.  Only the mods can, and they usually refrain from doing it because it apparently leaves ugly potholes in their databases or something.

well thats not good )))):

Archived