The Color Wars

R3dTr1ckz

Due to a  misunderstanding in Red, Green, Blue, RAINBOW GOATS! (Long story short, I read the title too literally....) I decided to EXPAND on it.....

Here be the rules: 

• INSTEAD of your names dictating your Color, YOUR PROFILE  decides it for you if listed or YOU state it. If it's claimed already, well your SOL. For example I like Red & Black, but since I MUST chose one, I'm BLACK LEADER. 
• Anyone else who RESPONDS FIRST with a new color HAS TO HAVE that color text for first and all future replys; that person becomes that color's leader. 
• If you HAVE NO FAVORITES you are White. Or you can make up a color too, whatever rocks your bout....
• The ONLY exception to the above is WHITE since we can't see it. White needs to be seen by EVERYONE. If EVEN I can't highlight your words to see you as a guest account, you are violating the rules, capiche? Violate a rule and your comment won't count for your team, savvy?
• Other than that, the rules are the same as RBGRa Goats!  So have fun!!!

MAY THE WARS OF THE COLORS BEGIN!!!!

TCW Current Leaders In Order of First Declaration:

Kieran – Black
Sea-Lemon – Blue
TimeWarp – White
TheMe – Purple
N'y – Silver
BionicPi Rainbow
Mrs. Maya the Bee – Green
RhuinHruda – Teal
BinaryFusion – Magenta
Saesha – Pink

Vicky Angel - Grey

SyphonicSync - Gold

Up for Grabs:

Red

Yellow

Brown

Burgendy

And many more...

I CLAIM THIS LAND FOR THE HOUSE OF BLACK!!!!

Blue is superior! I claim this thread for blue!

I claim this thread for white. That should be fun!! :D

Oh wait... white is the default?? Waaaaaaahhhhhhh.... I'm just default then :o

Black always wins.. 

Enne Kristin

winter is coming. i claim this for silver.

13 minutes ago, XYZ96 said:

Black always wins.. 

YOU SHALL SERVE FOR THE HOUSE OF BLACK WELL, MY EQUAL!!!!

Enne Kristin

my ice will be the icing of all be prepared mortals. The Secret PrincAce of the Silver Blades will prevail. Silence will fall, nothing remains.

Secret_of_the_Silver_Blades_(NEC_PC-9801

Enne Kristin

@timewarp just side with us. silver will cover all the land. winter is coming and silence will fall

10 minutes ago, TheMe said:

I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR PURPLE!!!

WELCOME TO AVEN, PURPLE LEADER!!! Psst... Everyone who's a leader put it in your profile like me.

5 minutes ago, N'y said:

my ice will be the icing of all be prepared mortals. The Secret PrincEss of the Silver Blades will prevail. Silence will fall, nothing remains.

Secret_of_the_Silver_Blades_(NEC_PC-9801

Good choice...... Silver......

AnarchistTactician

I had been about to claim the land for Red, but you know what? Let us conquer, silver!

I will not side with any other colour than white. NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enne Kristin

So we will do, companion. the wall still stands, but north will conquer the lands of the southerners in silence. all will be covered in icy silver. we prevail and silence will fall.

We can't see your words, TimeWarp.... If your white write like I'm going....

Enne Kristin

Silver can read white, we are brethren, siblings in ways. we prevail. silence will fall, all will be covered. be prepared, the companions from the north are setting forth what is coming for the south. don't resist, we cover it all.

if you highlight white text you can see it.. given it isn't as readable as black though :P ...

BUT I MADE this topic... Change it so the rest of us can see it.... XYZ continue the fight for the next 7 hrs.... I NEED my sleep....

You know what??? I like sneaky white..... But still write it to be seen plain as day but IMPLY that your hiding........ Too much work highlighting your comments....

Enne Kristin

do you hear the whisper in the old firs and in the birchs brances? do you see the shivering aspen leaves? it is our call: we are silver, we are the icing of the cake, we cover it all. we have coverture, frosting and fondant. hear the whispering in the icing winds from the north and assemble, brethren, sibling-warriors of icing. we prevail. silence will fall. silver never sleeps.

JOIN SILVER NOW - WE HAVE FONDANT TO COVER IT ALL

no, join black, we are the most epic

Enne Kristin

hear our wisper from the northern waste, darksider. thy epic will diminish  under the icing and chill of the north. everything will be covered and nothing be heard but  frosting silence. birch, poplar and fir will grow where once yer cities corrupted and polluted the realms and the people will be free again as siblings, roaming wherever they want to go. no lords, no liege. all brethren and companions united in cake. we prevail and silence will fall. icing is coming.

We are to(o) mighty :twisted:

Enne Kristin

Which human, natural or supernatural power might stop our claciers of icing and frosting. dont ye allready feel the chill on your neck? we are coming, silence will fall and humanity be free again. We are covering it all.

We will fight back till the day we can't anymore, which will be never :twisted:

2 hours ago, sea-lemon said:

Blue is superior! I claim this thread for blue!

Yay! I knew you would see the light sometime.

17 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Yay! I knew you would see the light sometime.

Thought I'd mix things up a bit :P

Don't tell the green team, but my actual real-life favorite colour is blue!

Enne Kristin
1 hour ago, XYZ96 said:

We will fight back till the day we can't anymore, which will be never :twisted:

out of a chill breeze a voice-madeup-of-many: you will drive us back and we will return, you may think the last icing and frosting is gone and no more fondant is left ever to cover your realms. but we remain there, back in hiding, waiting until your shortlived kin has long forgotten. but the Cristalpalace of the Icing Heart will be there, waiting and we return when you least expect us. it is propheciezed, silver will prevail and the silence will fall. and the children of men will roam free again, hunting the moose in the forrest and the woolyphant on the eternal steppes and fish for salmon in the streams and lakes. snow owl, wolf and wapiti will be their companions and siblings and humankind gets back to what it was made for. brethren of wild and free. we cover all. join silver - we have the icing for the cake. may the fondant be with us all!

Enne Kristin
3 hours ago, AnarchistTactitian said:

I had been about to claim the land for Red, but you know what? Let us conquer, silver!

we accept you in our ranks of the free. welcome, equal, companion, friend and sibling, the march to the south will begin soon. sooner than the decadent towndwellers expect, eating pie, devouring cattle they never even have seen. the blizzard will break loose and we will cover all this decadence with icing and silence, so they may again roam free.

AnarchistTactician

Also, we have lady Artemis, because we bear her colors as an emblem. To silver, fondant, the moon, and Artemis!

Spoiler

Image result for artemis

Archived