Confused about romantic attraction

Haley Carpenter

Haley Carpenter

hello, again! (i'm not using caps i'm lazy sorry).

so on my last post i got two comments that stood out: heteroflexible and panromantic. i did research, and i thought heteroflexibility was the answer.

but is it? 

i would date either gender, but a guy is my first pick. i'm definitely not opposed to women, but i wouldn't choose them first.

i chose heteroflexible. but then i thought that pan would be right because i would date you no matter your gender. 

gah please help <3

awesomazingizzy

Since you find yourself gravitating more towards males than any other gender, I would say that heteroflexibility fits best.  The "flexible" part just happens to include people of any gender identity and not solely females.  That's just my take on the situation though.  Ultimately you're the one who knows best how you feel.  Hopefully this was helpful.  :)

Heteroflexibility could definitely fit you, but pan or bi would also work! I used to ID as bi for a long time, and in the process I met a lot of bi people who had a strong preference for one gender over another. I knew a girl who almost exclusively dated other women, but on occasion fell for guys, too. Almost no bi/pan people are equally attracted to all genders.

On the other hand, if you feel that you just would prefer not to date a woman but wouldn't rule it out either, heteroflexible is a good label! But of course, it's totally up to you to decide what works best. Good luck!

Archived