Read if you want (: kind of advice

3ryry3

I just wanted to post something here that I've been wanting to say for a while I just didn't know where. I had someone post on my forum and basically tell me to stop 'being a label'. Of course they were nice and respectful but it made me angry. I was questioning my gender and I needed advice not someone to jump onto my personal statement and tell me not to live a label. So I guess I'm gonna say some advice I wish I would have gotten(: !! One and most important is SELF CARE AND SELF DISCOVERY IS NOT SELFISH! We are aloud to learn who we are on our time and take time for ourselves, it's okay not to be in service to everyone else. Self care and self discovery is extremely important. Don't feel bad for taking time for yourself. IT'S OKAY (: and if labeling doesn't work for you that's awesome and totally valid and okay! But if you want a label to better help yourself and others understand how you feel that's awesome! Try new terms, expirence different things and see what works best. Remember there is no time limit and  you don't have to have a label. I also understand you're not trying to be the label, you're just trying to find something that explains who you are and how you feel. Don't let anyone tell you 'you're just trying to be a label' because it's not true. This is not the plan, you just want something to better understand yourself and that is normal and and perfectly okay! Everything you're feeling is valid and worthy! Don't let and done tell you otherwise!!!!! It's a long hard journey but you're gonna be okay

I agree what you said. I think people should call themself whatever they like as long as they are not that kind of badies that said "oh I am gay and I am soooooo special so I would have to be the first for.../better than you". I only against people using status trying to take advantage or exploit something/someone.

Archived