Help???

So I've been thrown into a loop these past two months and I'm trying to figure myself out and get my life in somewhat of an order. Anyways, I have been doing some deep thinking and I'm coming to find out that I take awhile to feel any sort of emotions towards a person. My last relationship I asked her out just because I thought she was cool. Then later on I became more comfortable and I started to really like her. I don't ever date someone because I want to have sex with them I just kinda pic a person I think is cool and say, "why the hell not?" I feel romantic attraction towards others a lot which is why I ask these people out. 

Anyways got any ideas for me? I'm super confused 

Comfortably Confused

Romantic attraction is totally valid; I'm the same! Hopelessly romantic and totally uninterested in sex. It seems like you're asexual but romantic which can come under various umbrellas, similar to heterosexuality and homosexuality. You could be asexual and hetero-romantic or homo-romantic or pan-romantic or bi-romantic depending on who you get romantically invested it (there are more but I've just named a few).
I agree, it is a confusing world! I too am questioning a gazillion things! The thing is, whatever you identify with, you are still valid. And you don't have to identify with anything, if you don't want to.
Taking a while to feel emotions for someone is perfectly normal; we can't all fall madly and deeply in love with someone and want to go to the ends of the earth for them without getting to know them a bit first!
Hope this helps! Good luck! You'll be fantastic!

• Like 1