To Bi Or Not To Bi? This is the question.

I always liked guys. I mean, I am ace, so I am not sexually into guys. I still like them though! It is just that now that I am getting more envolved with LGBT+ community I think about other orientations often. I kind of started thinking dating a girl wouldn't be bad, then 'she is cute', and now I think I have a crush one my bisexual best friend. I don't know what to do. Part of me is like I am still trying to get people to accept me as ace let's not throw this into. Plus, I have never thought of a girl like this before. I do I like guys and girls now, or just this one girl? 

AVEN #1 fan

Idk,   who cares,  You Only Live Once, make something out of it.

Well, whether it's one girl or all girls, there's only one way to find out. She's bi herself so I don't think she'll be offended, but you could always sit quiet for a bit longer and ask yourself about the nature of the crush. They vary so much from romantic, to looking up to and even i 'd like to be you. Really only you can decide what to do about it. As for if you're bi, that will make itself obvious over time, it could be her personality rather than gender is more important here. Good luck :)

• Like 2
Doggomcdoggo

I can relate to so much of this. What I'm doing is leaving it until people ask and then saying biromantic (no one's asked yet) I've only ever properly liked one boy and one girl so im not sure what's going on at all. If ive learned anything here on these forums though,  it's to just label with what feels right and worry about the possibility of it changing when/ifor it does

• Like 2
Janus the Fox

I'd say go for it, see if there's any relational development with one of the same sex, its all part of learning things if curious :)

One crush on one person or even attractions don't really mean you're into *all* people of that gender, its only one, the thing i have for my boyfriend doesn't mean I have a thing for any or all of that gender.