What "type" of asexual am I?

I'm 19 years old and I have never felt sexual attraction to anyone. I see myself as asexual but I'm not sure if I'm biromantic or gray-a. I've already fallen in love with a boy and I'm in love with a girl. I've never felt sexual attraction enough to have sex with someone, but I used to masturbate a lot when I was 14-16 yo, and I still do but it's way less often. So, my doubt is do gray-as fall in love? Or... If I'm biromantic, is it still possible that I feel (rare) sexual desire (not to someone else, but enough to masturbate)?

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

When you say "gray-a," do you mean gray-asexual or gray-aromantic? There are different types of attraction, and everyone can feel them separately. So you can be asexual (not feel sexual attraction) and biromantic (feel romantic attraction to 2 genders). Masturbation doesn't really affect your sexuality in that some asexuals do masturbate and some don't (libido levels are different from sexual attraction), but as for your question, yes! Like I said, forms of attraction are separate, so you can be biromantic but not feel sexual attraction or if you do feel sexual attraction rarely, you could be gray-asexual (and again, biromantic). Gray-a's can fall in [romantic] love or even platonic love. Take your time exploring, and see what feels right! I suggest the Romantic and Aromantic Orientations part of the forum for more on romantic attraction, though. : )

P.S. Since you're new, I'll give you the post I tend to do in the Welcome Lounge:

Spoiler

I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

• Like 1