I'm doing it! I'm coming out to my friends! AGH!

999papercranes

999papercranes

I'm coming out to my friends right now. I told them over our groupchat that I need to tell them something and as soon as one of them gets back on after a shower I'll tell them! I'm so nervous and my heart is going crazy and I'm excited but also really nervous like I said! I want to cry at the thought of being called Parker and being called with they/them pronouns and I really hope they take it well! I just had to say this! She's back on so here goes nothing! 

darkstreamers252

Good luck, I hope it goes/has gone well :) :hugs:

999papercranes

I did it and I want to cry so much! Right when I said it they all said "I love you" and "I'm so proud of you" and "What pronouns" and "What name" THEN WHEN THEY SAID GOODNIGHT THEY CALLED ME PARKER!! One of my friends said she knew the whole time (haircut, "random" researching of nonbinary identities, happy about getting guy clothes) but didn't want to seem rude asking! I can't believe I was worried! I love them so much! I can't believe this is happening! I did it! :D

999papercranes
22 minutes ago, Elefsis said:

Good luck, I hope it goes/has gone well :) :hugs:

:hugs: It went so well!!!!!!! 

I am so happy for you:)

Dodecahedron314

Huzzah! *throws confetti and provides celebratory :cake: * I'm so glad it went well, and that your friends are so great! :D

Archived