I'm confused more than ever

hugbear

I've been on AVEN for two days so far, and whilst all the threads really helped me understand more about myself, 

they also raised confusion for me on some topics, one being my gender.

It might be easier if I put it in statements.

-I feel comfortable with being addressed as female.

-I'd be happy if I had a flat chest and nothing in my pants (not like I need it), but it's there so 'oh well'

-I like both women's and men's clothing (really lacy dresses and suits), but when I dress it's usually just an oversized t-shirt and jeans, comfort over aesthetic.

-I have long hair, but don't really take care of it much; I just but it up with a hair clip messily because it's in the way.

-If I wasn't worried about people looking at me funny I wouldn't shave my legs and armpits.

-Same for wearing bras. ^

-I'm not interested in doing my own makeup or hair, but I don't mind if someone else does it occasionally, like my mum.

-A lot of my humour is crude and dirty (don't now if that's relevant or just a personality trait)

-I find it uncomfortable when someone try's to give me a compliment referring to my feminine appearance. 

That's all I can think of at the top of my head.

If any of these aren't relevant to gender, sorry, I don't know what I'm doing.

I took that SAGE test, and apparently I'm an androgynous crossdresser,

but I don't crossdress at all, so that's bull.

I don't really need a label to identify myself with, but it would be nice to know and understand it more.

darkstreamers252

I'm in the same boat with you and on my SAGE test, I was a feminine-androgynous crossdresser.

So you're not alone in your confusion.

Are you interested in Gender Wiki, I don't know if it might be able to help nail down more of your thoughts?

Archived