I'm new and I'm lost

hugbear

Hello fellow humans.

I should be asleep, but here I am, wandering this here forum.

I'm lost. Help. *pitiful whine*

This is actually the first forum I ever joined, so I don't have much idea how to navigate.

As an introduction, feel free to read the 'About Me' thingy on my profile. I spent a LONG time typing it up, and it covers quite a lot, sooo...

I'm not sure how to operate further.

I feel like such a dum dum. Oh well.

Maybe I should post the intro here?

Idk what I'm doing.

Welcome!!! :cake:

I'm the same age as you and i've only been on AVEN for about half a year so i guess i am also quiet new.:)

Hello! Welcome to AVEN! Have some :cake:!

Man of the Stoa

I suppose it depends on what your goals are. You could certainly post an intro if you'd like, it may help you feel like a part of this community. Personally I've only used the forum for questions, so I just pop to the chatbox from time to time and ask around there. If you want more, I'd say starting topics like this is a great way to do so.

So welcome!

Thanks for the welcome.

I've been wondering the forum for a while, not really sure where I'm going.

All the posts I came across were very informative.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

A shard of glass

That is definitely one hell of an About Me section you wrote... I'll read it all later (sorry about that).

But anyway, welcome to AVEN! I hope that you enjoy your stay, we have the chatroom available whenever you need instant AVEN members :P I'm always there... For a few hours a day :P

Any questions, just ask!!!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining!! : ) It's ok to be lost at first. There's a lot to explore! This was really the first forum I joined...and it does take some time to navigate, but there's a lot of friendly and helpful people here. Thank you for sharing your story in your About Me section!! I know you'll meet others that can relate to you here. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Wow. This is really welcoming.

Yeah, I did overdo the about me just a tad.

Sorry about that. Hope it's not too tiresome to read.

Hello and welcome :cake:

You didn't overdo things at all Forums can be rather confusing places. But if you need any help do feel free to ask we're a friendly bunch.

Archived