Literally just memes about wholesome platonic love

kaseythefairy

kaseythefairy

As an aromantic, when I scroll through media sites like Buzzfeed, Tumblr, Facebook, etc. I see a lot of the articles, quizzes, memes, and things are about romantic love. There are plenty of things like, 'a quiz for couples,' 'you know you're in love when. . .' you get the gist. As an aromantic, these things don't interest me, so I get really excited when I come across things about platonic love! I've very very rarely seen things that are specifically for aromantics or even use the word "aromantic." But, I'll take what I can get.

I found this post today [https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasminnahar/tumblr-posts-to-send-to-your-best-fri?bfsource=bbf_enuk&utm_term=.jrxmJppxZN#.iivZJwwgR1] that I actually related to and wanted to share with you all. It inspired me to make this thread where anyone can share silly things like memes, tweets, tumblr posts, articles, or whatever that is specifically for aromantics or about platonic love/feelings.

Anthracite_Impreza

*cough*DarylandRick*cough*

c433e07da9ec11b6484fe8357a22930c.jpg

rick-and-daryl-season-4-finale-bloody-wi

tumblr_ojago2elgz1r7k4w8o5_540.gif

daryl-dixon-rick-grimes-102088-640x320.j

tumblr_inline_na4hjswMlQ1qgp297.gif

Seriously I could carry on all day, they're adorable and I love them #noromo

purpleandgreylife

31f74a99fe6b05e02082d7004c4a6eb0.jpg

purpleandgreylife

image.png

• 5 months later...

This is how my friends and I actually talk to each other:

friend: im so glad i met you… you’re so fun to talk to! i love talking to you…

me, to myself: no. you fool. its the other way around. i, in fact, am the one who is glad to have met you. i am overjoyed in your presence. do not say that you enjoy talking to me more.

This is basically me

Me: I love you 

Also me: Very, very platonically and I really like being your friend. Like seriously, can I hug you if you're okay with it? High five? Let's go with that one!

I have unintentionally friendzoned heaps of people xD

Thank you for this thread! Something I noticed about myself waaay before it occurred to me that I was asexual was that my favourite fictional relationships are always the platonic ones. 10/Donna, Harry/Hermione, Frasier/Ros etc etc. So thanks for this thread, nice idea :)

19 hours ago, Browncoat10 said:

Something I noticed about myself waaay before it occurred to me that I was asexual was that my favourite fictional relationships are always the platonic ones.

Yep, been there. 

• 1 year later...
Anonymous123456

This is such an underrated thread, we need more memes!

4 hours ago, grigor1860 said:

This is such an underrated thread, we need more memes!

Where is yours? ;) 

1dc77583e9e7097052396acadc4920fb.jpg

Archived