Hi im new and looking for a community

Cloud Carnage

Cloud Carnage

hey, my name is Lucy i'm 20 and i'm from Scotland. i have always known i was different since i was young, i never felt like i fit in especially in high school and got so frustrated and confused about who i was and why i was put on this world that i tried to take my own life. A few years after that i found the word asexual and everything changed when i realized i wasn't a mistake i wasn't the only one. Until now i never really thought of myself as LGBT or part of a community but i want it. I'm sick of feeling alone, having people tell me you just have to find the 'one' and the judgement that comes with the inability to comprehend something outside the norm. The main reason i'm doing this is because i don't want kids to suffer the same way i did or worse.  

It would be a pleasure to speak to anyone.

Thanks.

AvengedVampyre

Hey *waves*

Welcome to AVEN. I know how you feel, people tell me often that I haven't found the right person yet, but it is purely because they don't understand what it is like to not experience sexual attraction. If it makes you feel better, the closet people in my life have all (eventually) come around.

Hope being on this forum makes you feel more apart of the community. =]

Cloud Carnage

hey :D,

yeah  it was hard telling my parents not to expect any children from me but mehh i have a brother who is straight so theres not as much pressure. i dont know why but i like to think we are made to do important things so we are to busy to be into sex XD less drama and all that.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! This is an awesome community (I bet you'll love it here).  :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived