LEAST Favorite Disney Characters

VAder

-The chicken from Moana. He does more annoyance than actual importance to the story.

-Disney owns StarWars, Jar Jar counts.

-In the original animated Cinderella, I hated all the mice as well as the cat. It had more Tom and Jerry shenanigans than actual storyline in the movie!

-Not a big fan of the frozen trolls. Probably because they remind me of my family during large gatherings.

-snow white herself seems a rather dull character. 

Mufasa... for being a dick to Scar. Scar is clever, why not put him to good use? Instead of implying he's weak and causing him to resent you. God dammit Mufasa.

I don't care much for Snow White either, but at least she does stuff. Not important stuff, but at least stuff. 

Aurora, on the other hand, is the most boring Disney princess ever created. She has 18 lines of dialogue (singing not included) and we have no reason to care about her. And after she wakes up she doesn't say anything. 

On 6/17/2017 at 6:57 PM, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

Just me who didn't mind Finding Nemo, then?

Nemo himself is annoying, sure, but overall it was an OK film, right?

I still have nightmares about Finding Nemo and I haven't watched it in almost 10 years.  I think it should have been labeled as a horror movie.  All the talking fish were scary.  Dory was especially creepy, but even worse was the kid that shook the fish tank.  

I think asking for favorite Disney character was more productive (I can think of a lot more characters I hate than I like) but this thread is much more amusing!

On 6/22/2017 at 11:16 PM, rtlloyd98 said:

Mufasa... for being a dick to Scar. Scar is clever, why not put him to good use? Instead of implying he's weak and causing him to resent you. God dammit Mufasa.

I always wondered this. I don't know much about lions in the wild, so maybeeeee there's a reason? But Scar was treated like crap all his life. It's not a surprise that he lashed out

Probably Aurora and Snow White but that's likely more due to the time period than anything else, when women were more meant to be seen and not heard I guess.  I suppose at the very least we did get to see Snow White's personality more than we got to see Aurora's.  (Also, I find myself not too keen on the Frozen characters but that's likely just because the hype for it got too loud and annoying.)

SamwiseLovesLife

Ariel. Just nope.

Félinferno

Olaf and the trolls from Frozen. Ugh, they were so annoying.

Oh, I also despise the hunter from Bambi and Bambi II for obvious reasons.

dragon_nerd

Ariel and Aurora

Oh yeah, I forgot Jar Jar is technically a Disney character now...

akanesarumara

Goooosh hard to decide. Probably the racers from Sugar Rush, from Wreck-it Ralph... for the older movies I have often nostalgia goggles on but I do agree about Pocahontas, and I never really liked Sleeping Beauty or the Aristocats much.

And Jar Jar so much seconded.

Diamond Ace of Hearts

Pinocchio is a complete arse.

1 minute ago, akanesarumara said:

Aristocats

but... Thomas O'Malley, Uncle Waldo, everybody wants to be a cat.. I love that film.

akanesarumara
Just now, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

Pinocchio is a complete arse.

but... Thomas O'Malley, Uncle Waldo, everybody wants to be a cat.. I love that film.

Yeah that song was ok it's just that the movie never really sucked me in I think. It's not that I hate it.

SorryNotSorry

Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. He's, well, dopey... but just smart enough to know how much he can get away with.

Also, since Star Wars is Disney property now, EV-99 in Return of the Jedi. Certified bitch-bot.

EmotionalAndroid

Anna from Frozen. She never developed at all as a character and is incredibly annoying/perky.

Oh, and also Ariel. I don't know that I even need to explain it....She sacrifices her very identity just because she saw some hot guy and wanted to be with him before she even said two words to him.

SamwiseLovesLife
On 26/06/2017 at 0:53 PM, Vyridis said:

Olaf and the trolls from Frozen. Ugh, they were so annoying.

Preach. There aren't many things I would have die in movies but..

SamwiseLovesLife
On 27/06/2017 at 3:26 PM, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

everybody wants to be a cat

^ Just leave it there, enough said :D

drjohnhwatson

I don't think anyone has said it, so I'll say it.

The hunter from Fox and the Hound.  He spent years? harassing a fox and trying to kill it and all he's doing is killing animals for their pelts.  Does he sell them?  Still.  And getting mad at Copper for just acting like a puppy acts.

I never read the book, but I looked it up and it's way sadder, and way worse, if you can believe it.

Pluto and Goofy because they give dogs a bad name. Pluto is the pet of a Mouse and Goofy has no problem with this. 

And Donald Duck has really got to learn to chill out as well.

Snow White, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel and Cinderella.

These were the b****es who made me an X-Men / Wonder Woman child.

As a kid I thought they were naïve and made silly decisions. I couldn't relate to them even Jasmine who has my physical features. I always asked my dad why couldn't they do anything without their princes and this power of tru wub bs. (yeah yeah era and stuff). 

The fairy Flora from the Sleeping Beauty animated film. She is bossy and has an over inflated opinion of herself. 

On 25/06/2017 at 2:42 PM, Ricki said:

I always wondered this. I don't know much about lions in the wild, so maybeeeee there's a reason? But Scar was treated like crap all his life. It's not a surprise that he lashed out

I always imagine scar could've turned out like Tyrion from GoT.

arekathevampyre

anna of frozen . 

and also those who @Saesha mentioned . weak (needed a prince to save them from whats happening - belle the worst (stolkhom syndrome)) 

• 3 weeks later...
TheNerdyOne

-All the characters in Frozen, but especially Olaf-he can go melt by a fire for all I care (I didn't like the movie-don't kill me please!)

-The gargoyles from Hunchback of Notre Dame. They are literally the only thing out of place with that movie and they're really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

It has occurred to me that I have only watched a subset of Disney films and those films are the most popular.  I have to make the conclusion then that I have never watched the movies that would contain my least favorite Disney characters.

Archived