LEAST Favorite Disney Characters

VAder

I actually really dislike Mickey Mouse.

He was fine in the older shorts and they were really fun, but nowadays the modern version of him (2000's onward) with his high-pitched voice made to appeal to small toddler is infuriating.  Going to Disney World and hearing his voice makes me want to choke someone.  Idk just... how they used him to draw in little tiny kids is just a cheap way to get your audience and I wished they went back to when Disney made him enjoyable and not a marketing strategy to hypnotize your screaming gremlin for five minutes.  I get that Disney's main audience is children but it's also for families, and I hate that they dumb it down so much. 

I'm not a fan of Dumbo, either.  I mean, the characters are fine, but I just disliked the movie as a premise.  Not really into the torture of elephants and racial stereotypes, thanks.

SpaceDustbin
1 hour ago, vmdraco said:

I actually really dislike Mickey Mouse.

Glad to see I'm not the only one :lol:

Also, aside from the immensely annoying voice, his stories in the comics are just plain boring, and in the weekly Donald Duck magazine and the pockets they take up precious space of Donald Duck stories :P

• 9 months later...
DazzlingGirl16

Gaston, Frollo, Bill Sykes, Preston Northwest, Tambry, Priscilla Northwest, Judge Doom (creeps me out), Jackie Lynn Thomas, Britney Wong, Janna, Commander Rourke, Mother Gothel, Assisstant Mayor Bellweather, and Hans.

Archived