Atari Box - First Look

Enne Kristin

Enne Kristin

logo_infogrames-2.jpgAtariLogo.jpg

Atari announce they will be back in the business - I am soooo curious and happy! As an Atari-Gaming-Person I am SOOOOOO curious :) My 2600, 800xl, 7800, STE and Jaguar are waiting for reenforcements for dacades... Since the late 90th, I was a Sega-Kid (Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast), if Sega also makes a comback, I will have a hard choice... Today I use 360 and One. But an Atari Box would have absolute priority against a new M$, Sega or Nintendo console (No Sony, anyway...) What do you think? Will the Console War get a refreshment? I hope the Atari Box will be as powerfull as One and PS4 (and their recent iterations...) I hope Infogrames/Atari has the power, will and money to get this console onto the market and get a decent share :) I want Joust, Centipede, Desert Falcon, Defender and Eastern Front in todays Sound and Grafics. And Bullethell-Games! 

Enne Kristin

yeah, but it would be sooo great :) I will play some jaguar-games tonight :)

Clumsy Fairy

I bought a vacuum cleaner six months ago and so far all it's been doing is gathering dust.

Enne Kristin

Have fun with it :) I bough an XBox One last year, it is much more fun after all - and not as noisy :D

A mere monkey

Atari is back? Can't wait to play that E.T remake!

Enne Kristin
Just now, A mere monkey said:

Atari is back? Can't wait to play that E.T remake!

Nooooooo :D

E.T is not as bad as people think you just need the manual to play it properly. There is much worse games out there.

Spoiler

Anyway this is interesting.

But what is this doing in the hotbox?

Will they be doing retro stuff? Or trying to compete with PS/Xbo/Nint?

Enne Kristin

i hope for a true competitor....

Archived