Do you have any obsession? / Are you obsessed with something?

Soldier455

Personally, I have a strong obession about bats, since I was young I always loved bats and I always wanted to have a bat in my house. I passed my time in drawing bats and other things like that. I had a lot of Batman posters also. My favorite characters in Video games and Cartoons are all and always bats (and still today..) ... This hasn't very changed, I'm still very obsessed and well.. always want a bat.

What about you, do you have an obsession, what is it? (If I may ask)

Elftober Country

Pumpkins & Halloween related stuff....

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Anime,goth subculture, Egyptology... just to name a few.

Elftober Country

The American Wild West / Frontier - we covered this in history at school, I've been obsessed with the era ever since.

MUSIC!  I'm the type that has to pull my car over to the side of the road if I hear a great new song on the radio that I don't recognize. I write down enough of the lyrics for later googling.  It takes me forever to watch TV shows and movies, because I keep having to pause them for this same reason.    

J. van Deijck

ionising radiation.

seriously, it's a greatly big obsession, probably to an unhealthy extent. (you can imagine now how happy I was while having the CT scan of my head done.) I read about radiation every day, one of my biggest dreams is to visit Chernobyl, and I know how to make x-rays at home. :ph34r:

I'm also obsessed with all these mysterious military things, see number stations etc. I'm also fond of things like HAARP,  Duga-3 or UVB-76, and literally everything similar to it. one day I wish to explore the area where UVB-76 was previously located, and to climb the highest Duga radar.

following both, I have an obsession with radars, so deep that I want to build my own radar. it's an overwhelming dream. also, urban exploration (I hold an obsession with abandoned buildings - particularly industrial wastelands and military areas). also, radio waves - not only shortwave, even though these in particular.

science of any kind. physics, chemistry, biology, IT. and anything that connects these sciences. medicine and technologies, too.

I am obsessed with androids. one day I want to have such advanced android boy as a friend. :x

I'm also obsessed with trains. to the point that building them is my job. :3 I'm proud of it.

Also, I tend to obsess over music and my favourite musicians... let's call it fanboying :D my favourite music is industrial in all its variety and I love to discover more and more.

and obviously I'm obsessed with the cybergoth culture! I'm that crazy cybergoth myself :D

there's probably more, but this is all I remember by now.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Me? Obsessed? With something? Are you kidding? Hell YES!! You don't have to ask about that.

:wub: DX DX DX DX DX DX SX DX DX DX DX DX  :wub:

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

Me? Obsessed? With something? Are you kidding? Hell YES!! You don't have to ask about that.

:wub: DX DX DX DX DX DX SX DX DX DX DX DX  :wub:

...there's just something incredibly cute about this post. :blush: :3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
5 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

...there's just something incredibly cute about this post. :blush: :3

And there's just something about YOUR post that makes me kinda blush all over now :blush: Damn you!

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

And there's just something about YOUR post here that makes me kinda blush all over right now :blush: Damn you!

aw? :blush: :3

STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HE IS MINE get a room you two :P 

robots. not on a technical level, idk shit about that. but... stuff with robots.(actually mostly androids but I call them robots anyway.)

J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HE IS MINE get a room you two :P 

robots. not on a technical level, idk shit about that. but... stuff with robots.(actually mostly androids but I call them robots anyway.)

...hm. <_< xD

10 minutes ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

*shrugs* Just being caught in strange emational vibes tonight * Nevermind

nah it was nice :blush: :3

Learning, strategy, and teaching, although the teaching has to be in far smaller doses just because I detest certain schedules.

Cricket. Seriously I spend 7 days a week doing cricket stuff.

Monday- Coaching

Tuesday- Coaching

Wednesday- Match

Thursday- Training

Friday- Coaching

Saturday- Match

Sunday- Match

Love it.

evigmidnatt

Vampire. Angels and for some odd reason pens!

Cars, cars, and cars. Although nowadays kitties 

Allegedly I said "car" before "mum" or "dad" 

7 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Cars, cars, and cars. Although nowadays kitties 

Allegedly I said "car" before "mum" or "dad" 

I'm pretty sure my first words were, "What song is this?"

darkstreamers252

I am obsessed with learning, guinea pigs and bunnies, small animals, all animals, ancient Egypt, German things, books, MJ, music, art, goth stuff, philosophy, anthropology, there are probably more that I can't think of right now.

SpaceDustbin

Books & music/vinyl probably. People somehow never take me seriously when I say that I passionately love 80s music, hahaha :lol:

Anime, cats/kittens, and also horror related things like true crime, torture methods, Halloween, etc. To a lesser degree I'm also obsessed with diseases, reptiles, video games, demons, the weather, exercise/being fit, and numbers/math. I think my weirdest obsession was when I was obsessed with avocados when I was 16. They're still one of my favorite foods, they're just not an "obsession" anymore lol.

arekathevampyre

obsessed with music , reading about WW1 , WW2 history of both my country and also Europe , keen in Ancient Greek , Ancient Roman and Ancient China history , having little ideas here and there to write novels , poems etc , thinking of how to be more positive , looking more androgynous (I am agender) , possibly coming out as TRIPLE A (hahaha) , learning Russian , getting the hang of the accordion , travelling , horror and suspense movies and books , struggling being AFAB ,

My special interests are forums and social media sites, my imaginary worlds and characters, and Choose Your Own Adventure type books. I sort of alternate between being interested in those.

Currently... AVEN. Otherwise probably math and computers. 

dragon_nerd

AVEN, horses, egyptology, aviation and CHOCOLATE!!!

What can I say, I'm very weird.

5 minutes ago, dragon_nerd said:

2 friends of mine have a game where they compete to see who can ID planes from photos faster....

J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, BionicPi said:

2 friends of mine have a game where they compete to see who can ID planes from photos faster....

this is just awesome. :lol:

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
9 minutes ago, dragon_nerd said:

Aven,horses,Egyptology,aviation,Chocolate....☝👍

Archived